Quantcast
Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019 - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019

2 minutes ago, suzy said:

On SSN it’s come up that he is don’t know if that’s right or not - just a line on their ticker thing

My ticker's fucked.

• Upvote 2

If Woves score a flukey goal and go one up just before half time and Shitty are 0 - 0 hopefully they will relax long enough for Brighton to fluke one. They then start panicking when they hear we're starting to knock some goals in.

I dont know where to begin. For family health reasons, It came clear last night Im not going to be able to get to the match. Good luck to the boys, whether Im at Anfield or not wont make a difference to us winning the league or not.

Going to return my seat in the SKD Upper at the last minute so no tout can buy it and sell it on for a stupid amount of money and a desparate fan manages to get into the game.

So if you're reading this, go to the ticket office5 ot 10 minutes before kickoff and you might get lucky.

Believe, never give up.

• Upvote 3

I don't like that everything I've seen has been about Brighton and nothing about Wolves, we still need to get points from that game so that's what I'm thinking about most. And I feel ill thinking about both games, really don't think I can hack watching ours but might have a lager or two to calm nerves and try it.

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Right! I am off to the game. Good luck and fortune everyone!!!

*deep breath*

Wish me luck!

Don't come back without the title

18 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont know where to begin. For family health reasons, It came clear last night Im not going to be able to get to the match. Good luck to the boys, whether Im at Anfield or not wont make a difference to us winning the league or not.

Going to return my seat in the SKD Upper at the last minute so no tout can buy it and sell it on for a stupid amount of money and a desparate fan manages to get into the game.

So if you're reading this, go to the ticket office5 ot 10 minutes before kickoff and you might get lucky.

Believe, never give up.

Hope things in the family improve soon, mate.

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Believe, never give up.

Hope it all works out brother

Will be a tough game this. Wolves deserve  a place in the top 4 imo, they've been immeasureably better than Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U this season and they play good football with a swagger. We cant't risk resting  too many, we have to impose ourselves, we must win.

Team news will be interesting, so too wil the new kit. Still HATE those fucing socks though.

COYMR.

4 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I'm planning to burn my Robbie Fowler t-shirt before the champions League final because I wore it for the last one and consider it cursed. Should I stick with this plan or burn it today in case the curse affects the premier League as well?

IMG_20190512_132620.jpg

IMG_20190512_132925.jpg

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

I've decided to watch the Brighton game.  I won't be able to concentrate on our game anyway, and I'll just feel safer keeping an eye on what's going on down on the South coast.  No logic to it but I think there's more chance of them dropping points if I'm keeping an eye on proceedings.  

You can be our shield that guards the realms of men.