You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019

Bjornebye

I genuinely thought we'd do it this year but the way its ended up, its really hard to take. 

I went to my 1st game in October 77 so I've seen plenty of ups and downs but none of them left me feeling like this. I think its the fact that for some reason the whole country has been against us. I so wanted to ram it back down their throats. 

Hopefully we can make up for it with the CL but it's the dread of absolute gobshites with no interest in football sticking their oar in. Fuck off!!!

At least we can be excited about what's to come this season and beyond. Klopp will break his duck and I"ve  no doubt we will go from strength to strength. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ted tucker said:

I genuinely thought we'd do it this year but the way its ended up, its really hard to take. 

I went to my 1st game in October 77 so I've seen plenty of ups and downs but none of them left me feeling like this. I think its the fact that for some reason the whole country has been against us. I so wanted to ram it back down their throats. 

Hopefully we can make up for it with the CL but it's the dread of absolute gobshites with no interest in football sticking their oar in. Fuck off!!!

At least we can be excited about what's to come this season and beyond. Klopp will break his duck and I"ve  no doubt we will go from strength to strength. 

He won't though mate, we shit our pants in cup finals, and I really believe those cockney cunts name is on big ears followed by a knighthood for king fucking harry!!

The thought of it is nauseating but I can't see any other outcome, I think today will be the finish of us this season!

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, ted tucker said:

Out of rep. Good post. Losing to Arsenal in 89 nearly did it for me for obvious reasons, the emotion nearly took me away. It mattered little in the greater picture but it wasn't about the football anyway. I like yourself and many on here have been lucky to see some great title wins. Hope for myself and my lad we can do it sooner rather than later. Just over a week ago I thought I would never see us again. But that is for another time.

56 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Wolves fans... fuck me. What a horrible horrible bunch. Didn’t wait 5 minutes before belting out “Sign On”. I’ve been to Wolverhampton and it’s not more affluent than Liverpool at all. I really don’t understand it.

They were a strange bunch...only sang songs about us. I am sure they didn't mean it to be, but it's very flattering actually.

They sang about us. We sang about us. The way it should be.

Just got back from town and I'm still fucking trembling from the atmosphere.

I cannot be happier, more proud and fucking energised by this team, the club and what they've done to every fan this season. It's been nothing short of excellence. It's easy to dismiss this if you focus on the trophies but we've hit 97 points. We've also lost just once all season, retained being unbeaten at Anfield, won the golden glove and boot (the latter with two of our players), hit the CL final after twatting PSG, Napoli, Bayern and fucking Barcelona and we've pushed a team who has two fucking XI's all the way until the final day. I mean, just look at City's bench today any one of those players could walk into any PL squad.

A fucking wonderful season, a brilliant squad and perfect harmony between fans and club. It's the start of something special. 100points the new benchmark, so fucking be it. We'll be just as relentless next season and by fucking god, you can't stop us forever. It's coming.

YNWA to all the lads and lasses on here. Fucking brilliant and now time to twat Spurs.

Get it set up Stig you beautiful fucking mess.

• Upvote 3

...and what is this nonsense about them trolling us, by cheering fake Brighton goals?

Never happened. 

At least every second person has a smart phone. We were well aware of the score.  The only time we were a bit confused was when one of the local radio stations erroneously said it was 2-0.

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

He won't though mate, we shit our pants in cup finals, and I really believe those cockney cunts name is on big ears followed by a knighthood for king fucking harry!!

The thought of it is nauseating but I can't see any other outcome, I think today will be the finish of us this season!

Mong.

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Out of rep. Good post. Losing to Arsenal in 89 nearly did it for me for obvious reasons, the emotion nearly took me away. It mattered little in the greater picture but it wasn't about the football anyway. I like yourself and many on here have been lucky to see some great title wins. Hope for myself and my lad we can do it sooner rather than later. Just over a week ago I thought I would never see us again. But that is for another time.

Yeah the 89 game doesn't really come into it for obvious reasons as you said. I hope for your lads sake that he gets to experience what we have but there is no better feeling than winning the league, which for what's it's worth, is the big one for me.