You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019

Bjornebye

I take a couple of things from this season.  First and foremost is pride in our team, manager and the fans.  An unbelievable effort from all concerned.

The second thing I take away from this league campaign is total resentment for every other club in this league.  Fucking fuck every last one of them, fuck the teams being relegated and fuck the teams being promoted, too.  Fuck you all.

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, Boss said:

It is what it is. The boys gave absolutely everything. Immensely proud of this team. Congratulations to City. It was one for the ages.

Fuck congratulations to City the financial doping cheats with Pep trying to play the underdog card the last week. 

• Upvote 2

We come up short because we are against the biggest cheats in the history of the game.  I actually feel embarrassed for the premier league for how powerless they are to stop these cunts from basically ruining the national game.  It would have been better for us to finish 30 points behind like everyone else because it would flag up what a joke it is that they’re doing.  That fucking fraud they’ve got as a manager isn’t kidding anyone either.  The plastic celebrations that I imagine will follow today will sum them up perfectly.  Due to having the best manager in the world and the best recruitment team going we’ve managed to come within a point but even then that’s taken a ridiculous amount of luck including late goals and few injuries.  We won’t get near this points total again next season although I still think we will still finish second 

The rest of the country will lap it up because everyone hates scousers.  Just like these weird cunts turning up today despite not even being in the top division regularly for decades singing about Raheem Sterling winning the league and how we won’t win anything.  Fucking comical when you think about it.

I hope we win the champions league and I hope every single Liverpool fan never shuts up about it and rams it down the throat of every single cunt around them.

• Upvote 7

Just now, Roast Beef said:

Really can't be overstated how bizarre this season was. Before this season in the premier league, highest 1st+2nd points total was 181 points, with an average of ~166 points. This season? 195 points.

In some ways that might be thought to detract from our achievement in that it makes it seem like the SPL, but we have dragged ourselves into that position. 

If if there is any chance of us doing the same next year we need 2 more quality players. A first choice forward to rotate the others and give us cover and a spare left back.

4 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Yeah, fuck the congratulations to a cheating piece of shit club. And here's hoping for war in the Middle East (now that I've had my holiday in Dubai) to cripple these oil cunts.

Time for the USA to give them some democracy.

If there is one result that fucked us it's the 0-0 at Old Trafford. You always get random shit performances against mid-table sides but not going for the jugular there with everything bad that was going for them was the decider. That's the one bad moment I'll remember from this season.

Otherwise, hats off to the lads. In the beginning of the season I thought we were 1 player short of winning the league. Turns out we didn't really need it. We really should've done it. 

It is ironic that 9mm and a stones clearance cost us a goal at the Emptihad. Mo or Mane's shot hits the post and bounces out. Sane hits the post and just goes in after wiping its feet along the goal line. We havent lost the league because we drew games. We've lost it because we didnt get a draw at their place.

The boys looked like they were playing on fumes today after the Barcelona game. Credit to them, they must be crushed knowing this could have been so different.

Im also amazed my ticket didnt sell for this game. Guess everyone without a ticket thought they had no chance so just went the pub instead.