You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019

Bjornebye

Do everything we've been doing well all season, and do better at all the things we maybe haven't. Do whatever it takes to win etc etc...

We can only control what we do so the players have to try and push events elsewhere out of their minds. No doubt the fans will be making it clear whatever is going on at Brighton, but our lot still need to make sure they complete the job.

Raheem Sterling will score the most bizarre hattrick in history. One with his nose. One with his left buttock. One with his bollocks.

Just our luck.

But we'll smash Spurs right in the bastard.

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I keep having this recurring thought about City getting Ederson sent off early on and giving away a penalty.

Would far prefer it to be Laporte, I just think that would do more damage to their side as he is a better centre half than anything else they have.

They need to sit that Brighton team down and make them watch our game against Barcelona and the Spurs game, never say die attitude, a conquest of desire, what a team working together can achieve against the odds.  

True Brighton would only lose by 3 instead of six, but hey.

So this will be the third game I’ve been to this season as I take the first, last and one in the middle from my season ticket and the rest get shared equally between 4 mates as I can’t get to matches often these days.

my results so far have been a comfortable opening win and the ridiculous derby.

i expect another win, like we all do.

what id give for it to mean more than just 3 points though.

christ I’m dreading it. I’m not excited at all. Ugh.

I hope our match isn't covered by Martin Tyler and his obsequious pal, Neville. It would be excruciating to listen to those pair of cunts should City be in a position to win it. Tyler will be dressed in his Alex Ferguson PJ's, and will have his hand primed to pull the urethra out of himself should City win it. Unbearable.

I'm not saying Conor Coady is like me but if he was he would probably be aware that a big win, a big loss, a huge draw or any other outcome will have zero effect on were Wolves finish up. With him being the main organiser in that defence I would suggest that he maybe organises things a little more shabbily than is usually required. Not that we need it but once a red always a red.

Bookies have it at about a 13% chance of City dropping points, so all we can do is win our game and hope.

The one scenario I would dread would be City losing or drawing, only for us to do the same. We need to be sure to win and then even if they win as expected we can hold our heads up high with the third-highest points total of all time in the league.

Brighton will make it tough i think. This won't be an ordinary game and should we get ahead against Wolves, the stress will impact even them.

I still think they will win the league, but i think it's not the done deal most think.

Brighton don't concede too many and the law of averages means City are bound to concede in a league game soon. Here's hoping it's this Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1