You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Wolves fans... fuck me. What a horrible horrible bunch. Didn’t wait 5 minutes before belting out “Sign On”. I’ve been to Wolverhampton and it’s not more affluent than Liverpool at all. I really don’t understand it.

Top bantz innit?

26 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

This.

No, it really isnt. Even Shanks said the league is the bread and butter. Proving yourself over now 38 games is head and shoulders over any convoluted mini group and knock out rounds where all sorts of vagracies can determine winners.

I can understand non English and English new age fans thinking the CL is the most prestigeous but until the 'Champions League' is a proper league of National Champions,it will never be better than being Champions of England.

If I'm lucky I might have be a tailed cell in my father's ballsack when Shanks was around but for me "Bread and Butter" meant easy money. I want the league, You want the league, We want the league, Liverpool wants the league. I get that. Doesn't change the facts that most teams want the Champion's League. We win number 6 on the 1st and the only people talking about us not winning the league will support Liverpool, either of the mancs, or Everton.

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

The worst bunch of fans I’ve seen at Anfield this season. 

Wolverhampton is a hole, higher unemployment than anywhere in England last I checked. Used to be stocked with mullets and camouflage pants to the hilt, more I breeding than Game of Thrones. They love North Wales for their holidays too, they must get the bitterness towards us from the locals in Towyn and Abergele.

• Upvote 1

I think for most older 30+ Liverpool fans the league comes first 

Younger fans have had the Champions league pumped into them as the all important trophy like it is for Real and Barca. 

Think its similar to 2001 when the British lads wanted to play the FA Cup final and thought it more important than the UEFA that mean more to the foreign players. 

I wanted the league more. But fuck me if the Bobby prize is the Champions league I'm not complaining. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

For those negging this, take it up with Shankly dick chisels 

I imagine they’re negging you for being cliched enough to post it on a Liverpool forum as though it’s some sage advice nobody else has ever heard.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Please, no matter what other ills befall me, please let me never be as bitter as an Evertonian! The amount of the cunts on Faceaids with City Premier League Champions as their profile pictures is pitiful!

Like I posted earlier, good as as a trophy win itself for these

sad twats

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Please, no matter what other ills befall me, please let me never be as bitter as an Evertonian! The amount of the cunts on Faceaids with City Premier League Champions as their profile pictures is pitiful!

Check the Ev thread pal -- there is actually a fella who said he enjoys cheering against Liverpool more than cheering for Everton.

Although when you think about it - makes sense...