You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019

Bjornebye

I dont know where to begin. For family health reasons, It came clear last night Im not going to be able to get to the match. Good luck to the boys, whether Im at Anfield or not wont make a difference to us winning the league or not.

Going to return my seat in the SKD Upper at the last minute so no tout can buy it and sell it on for a stupid amount of money and a desparate fan manages to get into the game.

So if you're reading this, go to the ticket office5 ot 10 minutes before kickoff and you might get lucky.

Believe, never give up.

• Upvote 3

I don't like that everything I've seen has been about Brighton and nothing about Wolves, we still need to get points from that game so that's what I'm thinking about most. And I feel ill thinking about both games, really don't think I can hack watching ours but might have a lager or two to calm nerves and try it.

18 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont know where to begin. For family health reasons, It came clear last night Im not going to be able to get to the match. Good luck to the boys, whether Im at Anfield or not wont make a difference to us winning the league or not.

Going to return my seat in the SKD Upper at the last minute so no tout can buy it and sell it on for a stupid amount of money and a desparate fan manages to get into the game.

So if you're reading this, go to the ticket office5 ot 10 minutes before kickoff and you might get lucky.

Believe, never give up.

Hope things in the family improve soon, mate.

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Believe, never give up.

Hope it all works out brother

Will be a tough game this. Wolves deserve  a place in the top 4 imo, they've been immeasureably better than Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U this season and they play good football with a swagger. We cant't risk resting  too many, we have to impose ourselves, we must win.

Team news will be interesting, so too wil the new kit. Still HATE those fucing socks though.

COYMR.

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

I've decided to watch the Brighton game.  I won't be able to concentrate on our game anyway, and I'll just feel safer keeping an eye on what's going on down on the South coast.  No logic to it but I think there's more chance of them dropping points if I'm keeping an eye on proceedings.  

You can be our shield that guards the realms of men.