You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) Premier League 12/5/2019

Bjornebye

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.

I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope I can make it across the border.

I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope we get beat

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

If they fail to score in the first half and we are winning they might get the yips, here's hoping. Crazy game is football, and definitely stranger things have happened, see last week for examples. Pressure can do strange things to people and no matter what city say they will be nervous. imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, I would be convinced that we would fuck it up some how.

• Upvote 1

24 hours and it will all be over.Feels like there’s not much pressure on us after Tuesdays result and the title being City’s to lose now.I imagine the players will be a lot more relaxed than if we had the one point lead,so hopefully they can go out and play their usual game.Have a feeling it’s going to suit us and Brighton will take points from Citeh

Its different than the final day in 2014 for me. I was still resigned pretty much to the fact that we wouldn't win it. I came up that year for the weekend as I was living down south. ended up watching the match in the Yankee bar (RIP) and there was still an air of optimism. until City scored of course. 

This year... Obviously getting to Madrid has life everyone but still, I'll be proud as fuck of that side tomorrow regardless. 97 points is a phenomenal achievement and if we lose it to City then it shows what a phenomenal side they too have been in the league (albeit with a bottomless well of cash behind them). Its been a fucking great season that still has 2 massive moments left. 

I wouldn't swap any of our starting 11 for anyone else in the world nor would I swap our manager. Or our supporters. 

What I dread the most is getting to half-time, City nil nil and us ahead by a few. Everyone going mental, hearts pounding etc then the inevitable crushing blow when City score. Same as I felt when they played Utd, Burnley and Leicester. 

If their is a glimmer of hope its that City haven't been at their best the last few games so maybe some of their players do have them nerves. That said, its Champions who play shit and win games. 

It will be too easy to look back at Leicester at home, Everton away and Utd away too as games we should have dominated and won but you know what? I'm not going to dwell at all. We are one of if not the top side in Europe right this second. See what happens tomorrow then go and get number 6 back in its rightful place and us back on our rightful throne. 

YNWA 

Ps; I'm shaking like a shitting dog. Come on Brighton. Fucking Love the South Coast me. 

• Upvote 6

Cunt them in the bastards and hope for the best. 

I want to hear tomorrow afternoon on BBC in the voice of Graham Alexander Gordon

Brighton Hove Albion 1 Manchester City 1

Liverpool 2 Wolverhampton Wanders 0

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I want to hear tomorrow afternoon on BBC in the voice of Graham Alexander Gordon

Fuck me, you’re making me all nervous now.

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Obviously that should have read James Alexander Gordon. 

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s obviously zero chance of winning the title tomorrow, but hopefully we can keep up our good form anyway and focus more on the points haul. I have a feeling that Wolves will deny us a win, but if they don’t, 97 points is a remarkable haul. 

You are my hero X

24 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s obviously zero chance of winning the title tomorrow, but hopefully we can keep up our good form anyway and focus more on the points haul. I have a feeling that Wolves will deny us a win, but if they don’t, 97 points is a remarkable haul. 

Small chance not zero. I've already seen that you give us no hope in the CL final also. Bad WUM, hopefully we win something and you can take your doom and gloom elsewhere like GOT or Redcafe.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Even science would say you are wrong here.

9 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Whatever happens tomorrow, I'm proud as fuck of our lads. They have been incredible and wonderful. 

They deserve to win number 19 tomorrow. 

Just fucking win. 

Couldn't agree more. What an amazing season the boys have had, playing some of the best football I've seen at a relentless pace. They'll be so unlucky to not win it. 

I've made my peace with not winning the league today as I don't see city dropping points, well thought I had but the last three nights I've dreamt that Brighton pulled off a miracle... Stranger things have happened. 

Come on red men