Quantcast
Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19 - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

You taking the piss? 8 days between Vertongens knock and the second leg, 3 days between Mo's knock and the 2nd leg. Hardly comparable. 

I thought it was last weekend. So yeah im talking shit. 

Just dawned on me we are in a European Cup Semi Final after last nights disappointment. Klopp will have an ace or two up his sleeve no doubt. Can see a left field team selection.Get an early goal and it’s game on.Barca to shit themselves hopefully.Strange things happen at Anfield on nights like this

• Upvote 1

Brewster & Mane up top with Ox behind in an Am role at the tip of a diamond, Fab, Wiji and Henderson MF. Robbo and TAA creating width. Big Virg & Gomez the rocks at the backs.

4-0.

Piss easy this manager lark.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Mane, Shaqiri, Origi.

Subs: Mignolet, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Gomez, Sturridge, Brewster, Woodburn.

1 hour ago, Hand Shandy said:

Barca have been known, on occasion, to shit the bed.

Here's hoping tonight's one of those occasions.

This is best read in the voice of C-3PO.

5 minutes ago, niallers said:

Ox out with a slight muscle strain, precautionary apparently. Pity. Just get him ready for August please and thanks. 

If Klopp is saying it is slight and precautionary then he'll be out until August anyway.

• Upvote 1

Or, as the Good Reverend would say: Why we are on this particular mission, we'll never know. But I do know, here today, that the Liver Birds will emerge victorious once again.

31 minutes ago, stringvest said:

No game for faint hearts, this.  

I'm actually quite opposite tonight. Then again I have no faith whatsoever of getting to the final, that ship sailed in Spain.

I'm just going to enjoy some good football tonight.

1 minute ago, Captain said:

I'm actually quite opposite tonight. Then again I have no faith whatsoever over getting to the final, that ship sailed in Spain.

Same. This just feels like a free hit that we basically have no chance of winning to me. If we go 2-0 up though, obviously that'll change...

4 minutes ago, Captain said:

I'm actually quite opposite tonight. Then again I have no faith whatsoever over getting to the final, that ship sailed in Spain.

2 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Same. This just feels like a free hit that we basically have no chance of winning to me. If we go 2-0 up though, obviously that'll change...

Agree with these, I was far, far more nervous last night.