Quantcast
Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19 - Page 42 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Yeah I'm awake 

But I'm at work so not a surprise. Glad I wasn't having to sleep after that. Still need to. Come down enough to sleep in a few hours

I crashed pretty hard about an hour after the final whistle. Caught my second wind now, though. What a fucking rush that game was. 

26 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Give her a slap in the chops. Skybet was 50/1

haha just have to make sure i do the betting in future 

That Dembele miss last week became the difference.

Allison choosing to stay back on that corner added with his performance tonight has proven crucial. 

Tale of two corners

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Reds4Life said:

That Dembele miss last week became the difference.

I know, and to think I was taking the piss when I posted this after last week's game...

On 02/05/2019 at 10:32, skaro said:

If we win it 4-0 at Anfield, I'll put it down to that French bloke bottling it and not making it safe for them at 4-0 in the first leg.

• Upvote 5

Have just watched this after seeing us all over the top of twitter trends earlier on after missing the game, can't believe it either. After City won I was sick of it and planned to switch off from football until the last game of the season, I could've imagined us scoring 4 goals but not keeping a clean sheet like that. Alisson kept us in it and was brilliant, and that corner from Trent was genius, as was Origi to get the goal like that.

Part of me is gutted I didn't see it live, but those final minutes with us in the lead would've probably made me ill along with the rest of the nerves from the match as it went on.

It's completely unreal to think we're in the CL final after what happened at Barca's ground, hasn't even registered I don't think, still just amazed at this result.

Leeds at Wembley 1965

Inter Milan at Anfield 1965

Inter Milan in Istanbul 2005

Barcelona at Anfield 2019

Four matches that left me in tears, full of pride and joy at the finish.

What a great team, great club.

The sight of them in front of the Kop singing YNWA is a memory I will forever cherish

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Caramac said:

Give us a shout if anyone wants any others

The shots of Suarez and Messi looking like they had no clue what was going on after the goals please. 

Managed three hours of fitful sleep before giving in and going to work. I’ll keep awake with the fume of the Evertonians in the office driving me on.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Leeds at Wembley 1965

Inter Milan at Anfield 1965

Inter Milan in Istanbul 2005

Barcelona at Anfield 2019

Four matches that left me in tears, full of pride and joy at the finish.

What a great team, great club.

The sight of them in front of the Kop singing YNWA is a memory I will forever cherish

Just when old fools like us thought it couldn't get any better.

To be fair I’ve had loads of messages from mates who support a variety of teams saying fair play, even a Manc supporting mate sent me a round of applause!

46 minutes ago, J-V said:

I’m fucked 5hrs sleep.

Watching this I still get tears in my eyes.  Fuck me what a night.

I've got a bottle of Burgundy and Bordeaux - and steak frites (note that, TK) - on board after lunch down here in Australia.

2 minutes ago, Wezza said:

To be fair I’ve had loads of messages from mates who support a variety of teams saying fair play, even a Manc supporting mate sent me a round of applause!

Same- got a 'Respect' message from one and another was delighted as he loathes the big Spanish clubs and their shithousery.