Quantcast
Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19 - Page 41 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Just watching the full game again everyone 10 out of 10 no argument not even the most bitterest bastard from another club could say a single player didn't perform, absolutely magic.

23 minutes ago, magicrat said:

What a difference 24 hrs makes. Thoroughly depressed all day after the City game thinking we had played so well all season and would fall short and now this result . "Funny old game Saint" as one the more genuine pundits from a bygone era used to say.

That’s the thing, after that goal last night, players heads could have dropped easily. In fairness they did the opposite and came out and gave those sneaky twats a hammering! Greavsie would have been proud of that Origi finish!!

Wow!Lost for words...all i’ll say is give Trent the keys to the maternity ward at Liverpool Woman’s Hospital tonight.What a fucking man.Still can’t get over the speed of thought there.Can’t believe it

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Caramac said:

ZuXxrFW.gif

WdUYMLI.gif

7rbXL5y.gif

xJziSW9.gif

Give us a shout if anyone wants any others

Gini 81.30 please, I could knock one out to that turn.

9 minutes ago, Heinze said:

haha nice

i will give it to her and send her out shopping im just happy with the result 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Wonder if this loss for Barcelona will make them try and get Pochittino or Guardiola back in the summer

Guardiola pretty please.

Funnnily enough, tonight might have been the most damage we could have done to City regarding next Sunday too.

We just won't go away - even in competitions City are out of.

Nothing will surprise me now.

Not even Brighton.

• Upvote 1

Anfield, people, Anfield. Every other venue in world sport lives in the shadow of Anfield. Inter. St-Etienne. Chelsea. Barcelona. If FSG did fuck all apart from decide to stay at Anfield, they did right by Liverpool FC. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Anfield, people, Anfield. Every other venue in world sport lives in the shadow of Anfield. Inter. St-Etienne. Chelsea. Barcelona. If FSG did fuck all apart from decide to stay at Anfield, they did right by Liverpool FC. 

Kevin Costner and his Field of Dreams don't even come close.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Kevin Costner and his Field of Dreams don't even come close.

I've run out of rep. Seriously, if someone in Hollywood wrote this it would be laughed off for being ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

I said to a mate a few weeks back that we'd win the double, or nothing.

I hope I'm right, and wrong.

Was working tonight. Still sitting here in a daze and bursting out laughing every now and again. Hopefully it will wear off in a few hours as I need to sleep

• Upvote 1

I could have been physically sick during injury time. Then I cried like a girl whilst the team stood in front of the Kop. Un fucking real.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SOFTLAD said:

Just watching the full game again everyone 10 out of 10 no argument not even the most bitterest bastard from another club could say a single player didn't perform, absolutely magic.

All will be revealed.

TK's Ratings.  Tomorrow.

ONLY ON TLW