Quantcast
Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19 - Page 34 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

In absolute pieces here....absolute pieces.

Magnificent, absolutely magnificent.

Klopp wanted believers - i fucking believe!

The term 'bottlers' couldn't be more misplaced than with this team. Unbelievable. 

The biggest and best game Henderson has ever played and im not a fan, i love this team and they deserve it now more then ever. Origi and Mane were colossal and the super sub wijnaldum. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, House of Dirk said:

Now if Martin Tyler is found in some Michael Hutchence type incident, that would cap the night off for me.

Harsh but fair. 

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

Credit to Suarez, he was true to his word.

He didn't celebrate at Anfield.

Hahaha

No way I wasn't going to make a post after that. Origi and Wijnaldum showing Messi and that twat Suarez how to find the net....hahaha, couldn't make that up!!! 

Last week my youngest lad (12) went to bed crying. I had to comfort him for the best part of an hour and pass on my fatherly skills. Tonight he was hyper as Stig with 5 pussies hovering over his head and I was the one with tears in my eyes. 

All the best reds, hopefully my next post will be Sunday.....or the CL final. YNWA!!!!!! My tip in a game myself and the lads play was 4-0, albeit with more hope than heart at the time. Fuck it, I'm pinching a bottle of wine from the wife's guest cupboard stash. 

• Upvote 18

No way I wasn't going to make a post after that. Origi and Wijnaldum showing Messi and that twat Suarez how to find the net....hahaha, couldn't make that up!!! 

Last week my youngest lad (12) went to bed crying. I had to comfort him for the best part of an hour and pass on my fatherly skills. Tonight he was hyper as Stig with 5 pussies hovering over his head and I was the one with tears in my eyes. 

All the best reds, hopefully my next post will be Sunday.....or the CL final. YNWA!!!!!! My tip in a game myself and the lads play was 4-0, albeit with more hope than heart at the time. Fuck it, I'm pinching a bottle of wine from the wife's guest cupboard stash. 

Robertson is brilliant interviewer says “Suarez put you out of the game tonight” Robbo “Aye but who’s going to the Final”

love you Andy lad

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

GINI'S second goal, in build up and execution is identical to Stevie's in Instanbul. 

Spot on

2 hours ago, Scrump said:

Believe! 

1 hour ago, Scrump said:

Believe

Told you

that was unbelievable! 

Friend who supports Man Utd just texted me to say that must be the best feeling we've ever had. Had to remind him that Istanbul was pretty special. 

C'mon you Reds! 

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

Robertson is brilliant interviewer says “Suarez put you out of the game tonight” Robbo “Aye but who’s going to the Final”

love you Andy lad

And if he hadn't put him out of the game no Gini! 

Both him and Messi looked totally shell shocked after the goals.