You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Messi is the best athlete ever, he’s an absolutely freak of nature. But Anfield last night was magical no one could of stopped us.

Best footballer ever is debatable but best athlete ever?! Not having that at all. There are better athletes running track for example. In terms of football fake Ronaldo is a far better athlete. Hell Dirk Kuyt was a better athlete.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Tyler and Smith just suck the life out of it. A pair of boring bastards. Compare that to BT's commentary or 5 Live's.

And then compare the reaction to our winning goal to the audible jizzfest from the same cunt and Neville at city's winner on Monday. 

Well MrsD has done me like a kipper.

Ages ago she mentioned booking a trip away with her mates and my mum for 2 nights. Fine, says I, you deserve it. 

Guess which weekend she sheepishly told me she has booked away? Possibly the only weekend between now and the end of the year I'd want to get some ale in me, go out and watch some European football

7 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Ages ago she mentioned booking a trip away with her mates and my mum for 2 nights. Fine, says I, you deserve it. 

Guess which weekend she sheepishly told me she has booked away? Possibly the only weekend between now and the end of the year I'd want to get some ale in me, go out and watch some European football

I trust you will come through this particular 'shit test' test with glowing colours. 

My daughter said a while ago that she was thinking of getting married in May next year or the year after, I said if we were in a final I would not be going to the wedding. They are now sensibly looking at August. 

7 minutes ago, Onkalo said:

I trust you will come through this particular 'shit test' test with glowing colours. 

My daughter said a while ago that she was thinking of getting married in May next year or the year after, I said if we were in a final I would not be going to the wedding. They are now sensibly looking at August. 

Super Cup final and Charity Shield in August get her to move it till September 

19 minutes ago, Caramac said:

Thats my new ring tone and alarm call. Every time my alarm goes off I'm just gonna lie there and cry. Overtime someone rings I'm just gonna bash one out. I hope it is on a train full of commuters. 

16 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

MrsD can go in the summer 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

If you really wanted to, at least you’ve got the option of getting a babysitter. No such luck for me. It’s Turdsette’s birthday weekend and she’s got grand plans that don’t involve Daddy going up north and getting drunk. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If you really wanted to, at least you’ve got the option of getting a babysitter. No such luck for me. It’s Turdsette’s birthday weekend and she’s got grand plans that don’t involve Daddy going up north and getting drunk. 

Turdsette can go in the summer too

• Upvote 1

That Fabinho picture is brilliant. We needed a bit of bite in midfield and he's got it in spades, loved that crunching tackle of Suarez, proper showed that he's not the type of cunt to be fucked with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Caramac said:

Nice one Carmac, you can’t beat an R5 commentary.

I watched on the telly but missed Robbo pushing Messi in the back of the head.

Any chance of you providing a Gif or link to this ultimate act of Head-banging?

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

That Fabinho picture is brilliant. We needed a bit of bite in midfield and he's got it in spades, loved that crunching tackle of Suarez, proper showed that he's not the type of cunt to be fucked with.

It sort of helps that there is no love lost between Uruguay and Brazil.