You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Bjornebye

Voice has gone, I'm a grinning croaking mess and knackered after staying up till 2am to watch every single clip I could. Woke up with a banging headache, still can't believe it. 

Obviously there's a lottery for the tickets now, come hell or high water I'm hoping to be there to see us win it. 

While I read some amazing comments from rival fans, both Spurs and Ajax fans will be fucking shitting it after last night, what a force of nature that team was, they decided they were not losing and they were going to the final and nobody was stopping them. 

Woke up this morning and gazed lovingly at the grimacing, gently snorting mrs and thought "all is good with the world" So I jammed my finger up her nose, rolled over and went back to sleep.

• Upvote 2

Crikey, what a game of football. Few gave Liverpool a chance of pulling a result like that out of the bag, but they’ve only gone and done it. Divock Origi opened the scoring in the first half, to keep his side’s hopes alive. Having come on at half-time after Andy Robertson fell victim to some trademark Luis Suarez shithousery, Gini Wijnaldum scored two goals in as many minutes to restore parity. Some quick thinking from Trent Alexander-Arnold at a corner allowed Origi to score a Liverpool winner few could have foreseen before kick-off tonight. It was an incredible bit of improvisation from the two players, who caught one of the most experienced teams in world football napping and made them look like chumps.

First time I have seen word shithousery in a guardian report 

If nothing else that performance will have sent shockwaves all around Europe for next season. 

If they feared coming to Anfield before, now they will be quivering little fucking bitches. 

Jesus christ 

7 hours ago, Caramac said:

@No2

3gOWNdS.gif

Balls on the lad. 

Shows where we are at, even when it was 3-0 other teams might have sat back and played it safe maybe hoping for extra time. 

4-0 most teams would sit back and try to hold the lead. 

Us? We skin some of the best midfielders in the world and lay it down the wing. 

Fucking relentless, they just couldn't cope with us at all, it's like they were expecting us to run out of steam and they'd nick an away goal while we were leggy, but nope pressed them constantly, Hendo looked like he had given every shred of energy he had left, he looked fucked at the end. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, J-V said:

That’s a great picture 

The only thing that annoyed me about that was Hendo missed out on that as he was talking to BT sports - surely they could have allowed him to be with his team at such a moment?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Onkalo said:

After watching clips with that cunt Tyler almost crying when we score, the radio five commentary is amazing with the video added. 

Brilliant that, gave me goosebumps.