You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Bjornebye

44 minutes ago, Reds4Life said:

That Dembele miss last week became the difference.

I know, and to think I was taking the piss when I posted this after last week's game...

On 02/05/2019 at 10:32, skaro said:

If we win it 4-0 at Anfield, I'll put it down to that French bloke bottling it and not making it safe for them at 4-0 in the first leg.

• Upvote 5

Have just watched this after seeing us all over the top of twitter trends earlier on after missing the game, can't believe it either. After City won I was sick of it and planned to switch off from football until the last game of the season, I could've imagined us scoring 4 goals but not keeping a clean sheet like that. Alisson kept us in it and was brilliant, and that corner from Trent was genius, as was Origi to get the goal like that.

Part of me is gutted I didn't see it live, but those final minutes with us in the lead would've probably made me ill along with the rest of the nerves from the match as it went on.

It's completely unreal to think we're in the CL final after what happened at Barca's ground, hasn't even registered I don't think, still just amazed at this result.

Leeds at Wembley 1965

Inter Milan at Anfield 1965

Inter Milan in Istanbul 2005

Barcelona at Anfield 2019

Four matches that left me in tears, full of pride and joy at the finish.

What a great team, great club.

The sight of them in front of the Kop singing YNWA is a memory I will forever cherish

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Leeds at Wembley 1965

Inter Milan at Anfield 1965

Inter Milan in Istanbul 2005

Barcelona at Anfield 2019

Four matches that left me in tears, full of pride and joy at the finish.

What a great team, great club.

The sight of them in front of the Kop singing YNWA is a memory I will forever cherish

Just when old fools like us thought it couldn't get any better.

46 minutes ago, J-V said:

I’m fucked 5hrs sleep.

Watching this I still get tears in my eyes.  Fuck me what a night.

I've got a bottle of Burgundy and Bordeaux - and steak frites (note that, TK) - on board after lunch down here in Australia.

2 minutes ago, Wezza said:

To be fair I’ve had loads of messages from mates who support a variety of teams saying fair play, even a Manc supporting mate sent me a round of applause!

Same- got a 'Respect' message from one and another was delighted as he loathes the big Spanish clubs and their shithousery.