You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Bjornebye

It was never in doubt for me. 

This is exactly why I don't understand the negative cunts on this forum.

Just look at what we are capable of, and you lot are constantly sulking and throwing in the towel over the smallest of obstacles.

Remember this moment, remember how wrong you were, and always have faith that Liverpool Football Club pull off million to one shots on a regular basis. 

• Upvote 5

What a fucking team we are, and what a performance they all have out there tonight.

apart from Shaq in the first half who had a terrible 45 minutes, everyone was flawless.

the best performance Origi has ever had for us. Not just his goals but a superb overall hold up play, skill and work rate.

mane rarely threatened apart from the own he should have won, but was everywhere none the less. Relentless.

virg and Matip, not a foot wrong.

henserson, magnificent.

milner a rock, especially at full back.

Fabinho, given his early booking, was a powerhouse.

gini with the two biggest goals of his life.

allison with tie winning saves and command of his area when we desperately needed it at the end.

but the biggest tribute goes to Trent.

it backfired playing Gomez last week but irrespective of that, his performance tonight was world class. Attacking and defending.

the biggest tribute I can give him is that only Gerrard in my life watching us would or could have delivered the corner.

the self confidence to play it. The vision to see it. What a player that lad already is, and is going to be.

come if you fucking redmen. Couldn’t be more proud and just gutted I wasn’t there in person for this.

• Upvote 3

On 05/05/2019 at 12:23, DimReaper said:

I feel like I'd be deluding myself to expect anything from this without two of our three forwards. I honestly don't expect us to go through. 

On 06/05/2019 at 00:04, AngryofTuebrook said:

Same here, but....

Imagine it.  Just... imagine it.

I still can't find the words.  

This club.  Even without Bobby and Mo; with Naby and Ox missing from the midfield; with Robbo replaced at half-time, nobody on the night gave up hope that we could do it.

• Upvote 3