You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Bjornebye

Get the f**k in you mighty reds!! Bar Istanbul that's my best ever experience watching or taking part in any football match ever. Exhausted, elated and adrenaline still pumping 1 hour after the game. Congrats to Klopp, the team and our unbelievable supporters!!

• Upvote 1

Fucking. Hell.

What a game. What an effort. 

I'll be honest, I did not see that coming at all.

Thank you Klopp, thank you players, thank you Anfield.

What a night. The by far greatest comeback of all times at Anfield in my lifetime.

I've still got goose bumps.

6 minutes ago, John102 said:

I couldnt watch the start and when i saw it was 1 0, i didnt want to put it on and jinx us.

Just sitting down to watch it now.

No words.

Was supposed to meet up with some friends to watch it rather than go to the bar. Saw our first goal and pulled the ole wolf of wall street "I'M NOT FUCKIN LEAVIN!!!!"

That was absolutely fucking special. No Mo? No Bobby? A 3-0 deficit to overcome? An early yellow card for our defensive midfield fulcrum? A painful knock on the knee for Hendo that had him hobbling for the rest of the first half? An unfortunate injury to left-sided dynamo Robbo inflicted probably deliberately by Suarez that required him to be subbed off at half time? No problem, we'll just do what we do under the Anfield lights and make the unlikely likely, and the impossible possible.

What can you say that hasn't already been said? We've reached European finals before since English clubs were allowed back into Europe - six of them in fact. We've even won a couple of trophies in that time. This one feels different because it's allied with a 90-plus point haul in the league. One that may yet prove insufficient but which is still miles better than the league campaigns in all those other seasons where we made the final of a European competition.

The replacements really stepped up. Big Div deserves plaudits for his 2 goals. Gini's quickfire double turned the whole complexion of the tie. Ram Man underhit a few passes but worked his Kosovar-Albanian-Swiss bollocks off all night. We simply didn't look like a side missing 2 of its fabled front 3.

A monumental effort that means our season carries on to June 1st in Madrid. We may or may not achieve something huge this weekend, but we've a chance to end the season on a real high regardless. This group of players and staff have earned that right.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, John102 said:

I couldnt watch the start and when i saw it was 1 0, i didnt want to put it on and jinx us.

Just sitting down to watch it now.

No words.

Dont wanna ruin it for you, but no way are we doing a comeback like that.

These boys are really, really fucking boss.

Massive balls and loads of bottle shown tonight.

So fucking proud of them....i hope they all drunk that in tonight and realise that there is nowhere better for them to be.

We're on the fucking march again, boys.