You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona (H) Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg 7/5/19

Bjornebye

The minimum requirement is that we make these earn their place in the final. No half measures. No conceding the tie before a ball is kicked tonight. Rattle them. Battle them. Twattle them. 

An early goal or two changes the entire complexion of the game and might cause them to start getting a bit worried. 

We should have been practicing that Charlie Adam stand on the inside of the ankle trick he used to do to Gareth Bale every time he played him. I honestly hope we smash these cunts into next year or at least bait some of them into getting sent off.

5 minutes ago, The Guest said:

We should have been practicing that Charlie Adam stand on the inside of the ankle trick he used to do to Gareth Bale every time he played him. I honestly hope we smash these cunts into next year or at least bait some of them into getting sent off.

I'm thinking along the same lines... 

Screenshot_20190507_194738.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well said Fowler re Suarez.

He's always been a horrible cunt. Was our cunt for a while, then played up to get a move away to Arsenal of all fucking places.

Setted down for a season as he knew he was going to Barca.

His antics last week sums him up.

Lets spank these horrible cheating primadona shites.

I think if we can get a positive result on the night it sets us in good stead for next season. Finishing with a record points haul and a good second leg result to take the sting out of the CL exit and I’m convinced that going trophy-less under such circumstances would not be the hammer blow to morale that some are predicting. Now, we’ll obviously have the Spanish parasites hovering around Mane and possibly Salah, but if we can retain their services without drama, I think we’ll be just fine.