You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona 3 Liverpool 0 (May 1 2019)

• dave u pinned this topic

Won't be the first or last to lose heavy to a good Barca team. 

We played well, didn't take our chances and now are more likely out. 

Draw a line under it and move on.    Sure as fuck beats the days of having fuck all to play for come March and losing heavy to all sorts of shit. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

I refuse to believe Maradona has a mico-penis. He's an Argentine Stallion

There's a famous picture of him getting out of the shower back in his playing days. Looked like a little baby bird poking it's head out of the nest.

In fairness, maybe it was an ice bath he'd just gotten out of?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, dave u said:

There's a famous picture of him getting out of the shower back in his playing days. Looked like a little baby bird poking it's head out of the nest.

In fairness, maybe it was an ice bath he'd just gotten out of?

It's probably worn down to a stub with all the shagging.

Thank you for writing the report Dave.  I couldn't bring myself to look at anything on the news after watching the game. I was and still remain distraught. I was looking forward to your report for some solace,  but God knows how you wrote if we are feeling the same. Despondent,  dejected and in despair.  Fucking Cunts... their Shithousery got to me worse than their goals.  And the ref bottling it raised my blood pressure.  But none of that matters,  if we took our chances.  Very very proud of the lads though.  I hope we bum Newcastle and those self entitled Mes Un Bullshit Cunts what a European night is truly like. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Won't be the first or last to lose heavy to a good Barca team. 

We played well, didn't take our chances and now are more likely out. 

Draw a line under it and move on.    Sure as fuck beats the days of having fuck all to play for come March and losing heavy to all sorts of shit. 

Liverpool came back from 3-0 down in 45 minutes against an immense AC Milan team that is arguably better than these Barca cunts.

We have double the amount of time at home to give these cocky jabronis a right good smashing.

I’ve no idea why you’re throwing that at them when we drive around in a big red bus with ‘We Are Liverpool. This Means More’ written on the side. Its all just cringeworthy marketing nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

The most annoying thing with teams like this is the hypocrisy, they spend ninety minutes plus throwing themselves to the ground exaggerating every single contact feigning injury, but as soon as it's done against them they are outraged screaming and roaring and getting in the refs face. The commentators or the press never pick up on it.

Guest Alex_K
40 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Liverpool came back from 3-0 down in 45 minutes against an immense AC Milan team that is arguably better than these Barca cunts.

Probably indisputably better I'd think. How many of Barca's players last night get into that Milan side? Messi, Busquets and the keeper - that's it I'd wager.

If we can be 1-0 at halftime, kicking into the Kop second half, then this is nothing we haven't seen before.

19 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

'This means more'

I think one refers to the passion of its support (and love or hate them, few would deny Liverpool supporters take footy very seriously), whereas the other is referring to the identity itself. 

I dunno, maybe that coupled with the media love-in for everything Barcelona makes it seem like they see themselves as moral guardians of the game, yet their antics suggest everything but that. 

Ironically, could you imagine the same deafening silence around Messi's theatric tumble, as well as his sly punch, were it his teammate Suarez still in a Liverpool shirt? Hell, even if it was Mo. 

My one takeaway from all of this is the obsession of Dave with the size of Maradona and Messi's penises. They're Argentinian Dave, not Japanese, I'm sure their penises are perfectly normal sized! 

***I would like to add the above was merely a joke and does not reflect my true feelings towards the Argentinians, the Japanese, or the size of their penises... 

My biggest issue with Messi is that he looks like Iolo the gay plumber from Pobol Y Cwm. Very disconcerting when you're watching a game and find yourself wondering why Iolo is rolling over and over on the pitch.  

What would we pay for a Souness in centre midfield today. Nobody tried that Barca shit with him and didn‘t pay for it. We have lacked that since MacMahon (a poor imitation of Souey) went to City.

KLOPP‘s teamtalk on Tuesday should end with „Right boys Go out there and make sure you see how fast they can limp“

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

What would we pay for a Souness in centre midfield today. Nobody tried that Barca shit with him and didn‘t pay for it. We have lacked that since MacMahon (a poor imitation of Souey) went to City.

KLOPP‘s teamtalk on Tuesday should end with „Right boys Go out there and make sure you see how fast they can limp“

McMahon was nowhere near as good as Souness but he was a good player in own right. Either would be a welcome addition. 

• dave u unpinned this topic