You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (A) 4/5/19 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top top marks for bottle last night under very trying circumstances when it looked for all the world that the ttle challenge would eventually end they again conjure up something, fucking brilliant no matter what happens.

I remember reading about Jimmy Connors and how other tennis players hated playing against him as he would always make you play one more shot during a rally even if 9 times out of 10 you'd win that point just occasionally you'd take your eye of the ball and he'd win the tenth which could prove to be crucial point. That's how I feel with this title challenge it may turn out to be in vain but we are making City win one more game then one more game and I'm just hoping that they take their eye off the ball and maybe fuck up

Incidentally I'd have love to have seen City play say Palace or Burnley the other week under floodlights on a Saturday night rather than a shitty 12 o'clock on a Sunday like they did  

6 minutes ago, Special K said:

The meltdown on Twitter over Fabinho winning that free kick is glorious.

Apparently we're the only club in the world that gets decisions that go our way

Well, Man City do football the right way, much like England, Real Madrid, Barcelona and, formerly, Manchester United. None of their players have ever needed to dive.

Funny how they didn't show the kick to the head of Mane. 

The never showed Ritchie going through the back of Mo twice. 

We are claiming that TAA was fouled, again by Ritchie, in the build up to their second goal. I can't say he was or wasn't as I have never seen a replay of the incident. 

Approx 2 minutes before "our" free kick, Ritchie goes down untouched but under a challenge by Fabinho right in front of the linesman, who gives a free kick. 

Fuck them all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Well, Man City do football the right way, much like England, Real Madrid, Barcelona and, formerly, Manchester United. None of their players have ever needed to dive.

Fucking cheating shithouses fouling players in the opposition half every time they lose the ball. 

36 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What a load of nerdy shite. Probably something to do with that Game of Thrones thing I suppose?

When he mentioned klopps red dragons I thought wee Joe had come back into the team. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

We are claiming that TAA was fouled, again by Ritchie, in the build up to their second goal. I can't say he was or wasn't as I have never seen a replay of the incident. 

I saw it at the time. As they are breaking in the move that won them the corner from which they scored, Richie blatantly checks Trent and leaves him on the deck. Referee blindsided but Lino could have seen it.

Would probably not have affected the play but a clear free kick if spotted.