You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Draft idea for after the Season

Lee909

Couple of bits

Germany will be Germany no East/West

Yugoslavia will be Yugoslavia the likes of Croatia will be separate. Players who played for both most caps devides

You can select players who played at multiple tournaments and change what tournament at will. So just put in 78/82 until you need to confirm what tournament at the end 

22 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

You can select players who played at multiple tournaments and change what tournament at will. So just put in 78/82 until you need to confirm what tournament at the end 

I don't think that will work and it will slow the game down on the basis that if I pick player A who has played in 78,82,86 and 90 World cup and Player B who has played in 94, 98, 02 and 06 world cup, by the time we get to the third round of picking, any people wanting to go ahead of me out of turn won't be able to pick a player from any of those years because I want to pick player C who only played in one of those years?  

Guest Alex_K

Why not 1 per nationality? 2 is going to yield everyone having mega teams and it being next to impossible to choose the best. V. Big catchment area of teams/tournaments.

Will play.

I think the tournament limit does enough with the top players having played in various cuts it down. I think 1 per nation just benefits the first half dozen picks too much as they snap up the greats from lesser nations 

On 30/04/2019 at 23:22, Bjornebye said:

I think let the games master decide then everyone fucking fall into line and follow his bastard rules. 

If it doesn't suit you, tough. Work harder. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd do one player per nation as well to make it harder 

Wool