You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona (A) Champions League 1/5/19

Bjornebye

Hard to comprehend that last night. We took the game to the cunts and played well. Was a bit pissed, listening to phone ins whilst looking at t’internet after the game. Then I started getting really fucking angry. I apologise to a poster on here last night for abusing him, I was letting off steam and he didn’t deserve it......but. We have lost one game all season in the League, we have a ridiculous points total. We’ve just played Barca in the Semi Finals of the Champions League. And I see and hear ‘fans’ saying our manager is to blame and some even calling for his head. Wtf?  Some of our ‘fans’ really fucking do my head in, a small minority I know, but this social media shite gives these cunts a platform. Having a go at him for sacrificing the domestic cups, basically just spitting their dummy out and having a fucking go at everything because we lost a game. There’s been a few on here too. If this is what they’re like after a defeat, fuck me, it’s been bad enough when we’ve dropped points in the League, imagine if/when we do have a bad season. Hysterical fannies. Go and take your ‘support’ elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Still fucking sickened from last night. Actually reflects our season, fucking brilliant for the most part and just things won’t go our way. I’m feeling lost right now, we’re a great team but how long can we keep it together, would cunt Guardiola just fuck off.

Many top players have given the best years of their careers at Liverpool, for no

silverware.

what’s being re-built though, is the club that was always the greatest and attracted greatness, not as a stepping stone, but as a permanent home.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Hard to comprehend that last night. We took the game to the cunts and played well. Was a bit pissed, listening to phone ins whilst looking at t’internet after the game. Then I started getting really fucking angry. I apologise to a poster on here last night for abusing him, I was letting off steam and he didn’t deserve it......but. We have lost one game all season in the League, we have a ridiculous points total. We’ve just played Barca in the Semi Finals of the Champions League. And I see and hear ‘fans’ saying our manager is to blame and some even calling for his head. Wtf?  Some of our ‘fans’ really fucking do my head in, a small minority I know, but this social media shite gives these cunts a platform. Having a go at him for sacrificing the domestic cups, basically just spitting their dummy out and having a fucking go at everything because we lost a game. There’s been a few on here too. If this is what they’re like after a defeat, fuck me, it’s been bad enough when we’ve dropped points in the League, imagine if/when we do have a bad season. Hysterical fannies. Go and take your ‘support’ elsewhere. 

A good post in full.

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

We have lost one game all season in the League, we have a ridiculous points total. We’ve just played Barca in the Semi Finals of the Champions League. And I see and hear ‘fans’ saying our manager is to blame and some even calling for his head. Wtf?  Some of our ‘fans’ really fucking do my head in, a small minority I know, but this social media shite gives these cunts a platform. Having a go at him for sacrificing the domestic cups, basically just spitting their dummy out and having a fucking go at everything because we lost a game. There’s been a few on here too. If this is what they’re like after a defeat, fuck me, it’s been bad enough when we’ve dropped points in the League, imagine if/when we do have a bad season. Hysterical fannies. Go and take your ‘support’ elsewhere. 

This.

It wasn't that long ago we were being managed by an owl and had the likes of Koncheskey, Poulson, Jovanovic and Joe Cole playing for us.

7 minutes ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Klopp has done an absolutely sensational job, virtually couldn’t have done any better. But it’s absolutely disgusting that it looks like we’re going to come out of this season empty handed. It’s fucking ridiculous actually.

According to some ‘fans’, all the money he’s spent and won nothing, it’s time for change. 

The problem is, there are only four trophies for us, and it just so happens that a football club in Manchester has spent over a £billion and a club in Barcelona has also spent over a £billion to win the trophies we want, and it just so happens that these are the two teams we've come up against and derailed our hopes.

8 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

The problem is, there are only four trophies for us, and it just so happens that a football club in Manchester has spent over a £billion and a club in Barcelona has also spent over a £billion to win the trophies we want, and it just so happens that these are the two teams we've come up against and derailed our hopes.

There's only two trophies really. 

21 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

According to some ‘fans’, all the money he’s spent and won nothing, it’s time for change. 

Yeah but we know how many absolute simpletons there are out there, there are a lot of people out there that are so thick that actually evenly listening to their views reflects badly on the individual.

11 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Worth a sending off?

Still can't believe he got booked for that aswell. 

The commentator even tried to defend it, saying Messi had every right to lead with his fist to block the challenge from Fabinho. 

Still hurts like hell even the day after.

No point crying over spilt milk, team selection, missed chances, their shithousery etc.

Need to beat Newcastle on Saturday meaning the title goes to the last game.

Then hope for 2 miracles in 2 days with the City game followed by our game.

18 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Still hurts like hell even the day after.

No point crying over spilt milk, team selection, missed chances, their shithousery etc.

Need to beat Newcastle on Saturday meaning the title goes to the last game.

Then hope for 2 miracles in 2 days with the City game followed by our game.

Don’t think we’ve got too much to moan about, I’d say the ref and Barca didnt do much more wrong than you could expect. Ref should have given a couple of yellows early on, and of course there is Suarez. That’s about it.

One exception in my book, and I haven’t seen that mentioned at all I think. I’m fairly sure the free kick that Messi scorer from was taken at least 5 yards too far forwards. Probably more like 7 or 8 yards. That’s a pretty serious mistake by the officials, especially in these times of VAR.