You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huddersfield (H) Premier League 26/4

Bjornebye

Do what we've been doing well all season, and none of what we haven't, and do whatever it takes to win etc etc...

Friday night under the Anfield (sun)light, and I reckon it's our chance to build a gap and put the pressure squarely on City. Let's take that chance.

• Upvote 2

This might be the one game to give one or two of the lads a rest. I'm sure the sports science lads will know who is the closest to reaching their "red zone" for gametime, and I'm also sure that we will have a few close to the line where the risk of injury goes way up.

I've just gone back through our games and I'm pretty sure that Mane and Salah have started every single game since Wolves in the FA Cup way back in January. That's very impressive work from our fitness people but also probably not something we can expect to sustain through the end of the season. I'd suggest that this game against a terrible Huddersfield side might be the one to leave one of them on the bench and sub the other one on 60 minutes so that they can recover a bit.

Perhaps give Shaqiri a go again. Haven't seen him for quite a while and you'd imagine that this would be our easiest remaining game, which would give him a fairly decent chance to get himself a goal or assist and get his confidence up in case he's needed at some point in the run-in.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This might be the one game to give one or two of the lads a rest. I'm sure the sports science lads will know who is the closest to reaching their "red zone" for gametime, and I'm also sure that we will have a few close to the line where the risk of injury goes way up.

I've just gone back through our games and I'm pretty sure that Mane and Salah have started every single game since Wolves in the FA Cup way back in January. That's very impressive work from our fitness people but also probably not something we can expect to sustain through the end of the season. I'd suggest that this game against a terrible Huddersfield side might be the one to leave one of them on the bench and sub the other one on 60 minutes so that they can recover a bit.

Perhaps give Shaqiri a go again. Haven't seen him for quite a while and you'd imagine that this would be our easiest remaining game, which would give him a fairly decent chance to get himself a goal or assist and get his confidence up in case he's needed at some point in the run-in.

No. No rests. Fuck sake. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Blert mate yeah? I'd meet you outside KFC but no chance of getting you out of there you fat cunt 

x

We going for the family bucket for one then?

Did you know you can book tickets to watch how they make the chicken? £5 for the showing. Shall we do that first?