You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What happens next?

Pureblood

What happens next?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What happens next?

• We win both
    • We win the Premier League
    • We win the Champions League
    • We win neither

12 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

The league title is essentially gone as a result of Tottenham's win yesterday - City won’t drop a single point now. The CL is difficult to predict. Spurs are obviously favourites against Ajax, and the latter are unlikely to cause another upset. Our tie against Barcelona could go either way, but I suspect if we do get through it’ll be Spurs in the final, a game I can’t see us winning after doing the double over them in the league.

Keep up the good work.

what happens next ?......we beat Cardiff on Sunday see what happens with City and hope they drop points  against Spurs and the Mancs if not i say all in on something we can control and go for the champions league final. Id like to say we can win both but its the 2 games in 2 days (Newcastle away Barca home) that puts a doubt in it for me....our season could just as easy in that 48 hours 

55 minutes ago, andyj said:

what happens next ?......we beat Cardiff on Sunday see what happens with City and hope they drop points  against Spurs and the Mancs if not i say all in on something we can control and go for the champions league final. Id like to say we can win both but its the 2 games in 2 days (Newcastle away Barca home) that puts a doubt in it for me....our season could just as easy in that 48 hours 

The Newcastle game will be moved, there’s no way it’s going to stay 48 hours before the CL game. I expect it’ll go to Saturday.

I think the PL is the better bet rather than the CL , I think we are seriously underestimating Barcelona, although if we can beat them I fancy us against either Ajax or Spurs.

Out of interest William Hill odds

PL    11/10    ( City 8/11 )

CL     5/2       ( Barcelona 6/4 , Spurs 7/2 , Ajax 4/1 )

5 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

I think our chances of beating Barca and Ajax/Spurs are higher than the chances of City dropping points.

Yeah, this is where I'm at.  If we get to the final, surely this will be the one where we finish the job.  Imagine losing out to Spurs.  OMG.

• 1 month later...