You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cardiff (A) Premier League 21/4/19

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, J-V said:

They've built up a narrative on Salah now.

No idea why someone has begged J-V here. He’s right. We’ve seen this sort of cheating narrative build up before with Suarez. Just need some fuckwit MP providing some comments now.

Our fitness and conditioning is superb. Our best and most important players generally stay fit and we won so many 50-50s again yesterday. No coincidence that we’ve hit so many late winners too when other teams are gassed from our onslaught.

Take a bow, mini-Klopp and co. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Happy to take credit for the first girl by loudly declaring that I didn't know Gini was playing on 53 minutes and then shouting "shite" when I initially saw Trent's corner 

It was a pretty smart girl in fairness. 

Have to give the team a lot of credit for that performance though wijanldum was brilliant , especially coming in after a couple of games on the sidelines , his energy is superb. The whole team is more like a winning machine these days. Lets see how far it takes us, i've said all along this will go to the last game of the season, i don't know why, but i see man city more likely to drop point v leister for some reason. At least we have shifted the pressure back on them , and the utd game will be pivotal made more interesting  by the CL top four situation.

11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Some Blueshite troll tweeted a different lie on a similar theme.

But, whatever you do, don't complain about it, otherwise Twitter will ban you for "promoting violence or directly attacking or threatening other people on the basis of race, gender, religion, disability, etc."

I've appealed on the basis that my tweet obviously does none of those things.

20190422_223403.png

• Upvote 3