Quantcast
The Notre Dame - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Captain Howdy

The Notre Dame

33 minutes ago, Mook said:

There's nothing I like more than ramming a classic 13th century example of French gothic architecture right up my arse.

I know Stringy is old, but 13th century?

• Upvote 1

Paris’ deputy mayor was saying they had people inside trying to rescue artwork and artefacts. I can’t help but feel there’s a heist movie in this, somewhere.

The tweet Pidge refers to over the page...

So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!

He’s not grasped the concept that Water is quite heavy, especially when dropped from a great height

perhaps he could test the theory first by someone dropping water on him

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Trump has made history during his presidency. He has completely redefined the word stupid. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stouffer said:

Proper shame this, I'm quite gutted. 

so is the Cathedral Stouff.  

I am too - it's quite shocking when you see something like this to an iconic building.

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Such insight and compassion

President Trump: 'No cathedral in world like Notre-Dame'

33 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Ah well, bit sad but it’s only a building after all.

Init. It’s a very pretty building but the outpouring of grief has been... a little much 

A symbol of 850 years of a civic population - its history, its triumphs, its tragedies, its shame - that's also only a building.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

Such insight and compassion

President Trump: 'No cathedral in world like Notre-Dame'

I know, what a cunt.

Apparently they’ve found an old relic that had survived the fire. It was a small tin containing a sandwich, apple and a can of Coke.

it was the lunch pack of Notre dame 

• Like 1