You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Porto (A) Champions League 17/4/2019

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm negging every cunt who talks like this result is in the bag.

Definitely not all over, in fact I'm already mentally preparing myself for them going one up.

Think this is going to be a really tough game and seeing their antics last week regarding appealing for VAR over every decision I'm expecting a shit load more of that tonight.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Definitely not all over, in fact I'm already mentally preparing myself for them going one up.

Think this is going to be a really tough game and seeing their antics last week regarding appealing for VAR over every decision I'm expecting a shit load more of that tonight.

The VAR thing is spot on. They were bad enough at Anfield.

Get the first goal. Settle the nerves and kill the game off. Just need to be wary of this lot. Do a professional job and we go through.

The schedule is not too arduous in terms of what we could have had going forward. Colin Wanker's mob  may be a different proposition at the weekend as being the relegation fodder that suddenly turn into Brazil 1970 when the calendar page shows April. Huddersfield at home the following Friday before the first leg of the semi which is away. Barcodes game is sandwiched between the two, by which time we will know if there is any daylight in terms of the league table.

One game at a time though Redmen.

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Are you mad? The European Cup/Champions League is the most prestigious competition in club football.

Yes and we are 2-0 against a shit team.   What you've thrown out is nothing more than a sound bite that ignores circumstances. 

Thankfully Klopp didn't do that during the group stages when he constantly played weaker teams to prioritize the league.