You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike

Ne Moe Imya

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/announcements/345312-lfc-announces-partnership-with-nh-foods-ltd

Never mind that fucking Nike deal. We've just signed a sponsorship deal with NH Foods...

We've got more partners than Tony's ma.

• Upvote 3

I'm holding out for the Air Jordan champions league kit. 

I'm not a fan of Nike, they always seem to sponsor the most cunty clubs in Europe, I'd rather not be associated with them. But if it pays the bills and means we get some other big signings in then I suppose it'll be worth it in the end. 

Speaking of signings, there's been mention of the odd conspiracy where Nike/Adidas front a bit of extra cash to their sponsored clubs towards signing their sponsored players. 

Pogba to united

Mbappe to psg

Coutinho to barca

There's probably loads more where players have made big money moves, or stayed at a certain club despite them being poor, like De Gea sticking at united. It benefits the sponsors twice if they can keep them at certain clubs. 

So basically this is all part of a plan that ends with Nike buying Coutinho for us. 

New Balance gear is better than Nike, Nike better than Adidas. Not much to choose between NB and Nike running shoes, but Nike make the better trainees on the whole. Adidas used to be better than both but are not very good these days. I don’t care who makes our kit as long as they give us lots of money to buy players 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moof said:

New Balance gear is better than Nike, Nike better than Adidas. Not much to choose between NB and Nike running shoes, but Nike make the better trainees on the whole. Adidas used to be better than both but are not very good these days. I don’t care who makes our kit as long as they give us lots of money to buy players 

What about if it was Lonsdale?

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

The new Brazil kit is excellent.

69F13655-82D9-4169-8F04-183428618F30.jpeg

Yeah that's nice

That's modern version of the 58 squads away kit isn't it

Just check it's a anniversary of the first Copa America win in 1919

Do that in red and white, would t be too bad

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently when Brazil hosted the 1919 Cop a America tournament they played in white but then in future tournaments they changed to yellow shirts.

Changed to yellow after Uruguay beat them in the world cup final in Brazil