Quantcast
Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19 - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19

13 hours ago, sir roger said:

Hazard on for last 30 mins in Prague. 

Chelsea bench wasn't too shabby

Caballero

Luiz

Kante 

Hazard

Higuain

Loftus-Cheek

Zappacosta

Sarri made 7 changes last night.

Luiz Emerson Kante Hudson-Odoi Loftus-Cheek Higuain and Hazard were all started v West Ham last weekend and may come in again although with it being an away game there is less pressure on him from his fans to start the younger players so maybe William or Pedro will play instead of Hudson-Odoi. 

Either way, there will not be as much of an impact on them that we hoped for because of Monday, Thursday, Sunday fixtures. They are on a good enough run at the moment and this will be difficult.

A good start with the crowd up for it are vital here to replant the self-doubts that they have. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Sarri made 7 changes last night.

Luiz Emerson Kante Hudson-Odoi Loftus-Cheek Higuain and Hazard were all started v West Ham last weekend and may come in again although with it being an away game there is less pressure on him from his fans to start the younger players so maybe William or Pedro will play instead of Hudson-Odoi. 

Either way, there will not be as much of an impact on them that we hoped for because of Monday, Thursday, Sunday fixtures. They are on a good enough run at the moment and this will be difficult.

A good start with the crowd up for it are vital here to replant the self-doubts that they have. 

On the plus side they looked absolutely wank until Hazard came on and if the Czech side had anything about them they'd have scored a few. 

Their keeper is so poor all round, it's funny. 

They're hardly going to whitewash it from history just cause we don't want to remember it.    With the fixtures falling the way they have and the two teams competing, it was always happening. 

Luckily you have no obligation to pay for, read or see any British media you don't want too. 

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Salah hat-trick incoming. 

Reckon after all this the first ten minutes we'll steamroller them. 

Hopefully this counts as reverse mockering, but I was reading a slightly worrying stat about Salah this morning.

Against the rest of the top six, PSG, Napoli and Bayern - a total of 15 games - he's managed just two goals (Napoli and Arsenal) and three assists this season.

Come on Mo, prove it's bullshit.

9 hours ago, Grinch said:

They're hardly going to whitewash it from history just cause we don't want to remember it.    With the fixtures falling the way they have and the two teams competing, it was always happening. 

Luckily you have no obligation to pay for, read or see any British media you don't want too. 

I'd more easily take it on the chin if it were Chelsea winning the league that year. It wasn't.  For all the gazillions they'd spent, the best they cut muster was turning up like the worst of Sam Allardyce and contributing to Man City winning the league.

And years later they still think it’s worth celebrating. 

They truly are desperately awful cunts who need fucking off into oblivion. 

• Upvote 2

I think we're going to fucking batter them. 

Besides the obvious thing of needing the win. 

It's the 30 year Hillsborough anniversary, one of our most iconic captains ever has just passed away, plus the salah song. 

If that doesn't doesn't light a fire under the players then nothing will. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I think we're going to fucking batter them. 

Besides the obvious thing of needing the win. 

It's the 30 year Hillsborough anniversary, one of our most iconic captains ever has just passed away, plus the salah song. 

If that doesn't doesn't light a fire under the players then nothing will. 

You are assuming that a bunch of Brazilians, Dutch and Africans have the same effinity with the club that the fans do

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'd more easily take it on the chin if it were Chelsea winning the league that year. It wasn't.  For all the gazillions they'd spent, the best they cut muster was turning up like the worst of Sam Allardyce and contributing to Man City winning the league.

And years later they still think it’s worth celebrating. 

They truly are desperately awful cunts who need fucking off into oblivion. 

Every one does,  banter culture etc.    I know a Celtic fan who brings it up cause people let it annoy them. 

I keep changing my mind - Chelsea haven't been great this year away but we haven't had good results against them recently.

But the crowd should really be up for this (as mentioned above)and that will transmit to the players, it's going to be a big match!

20 minutes ago, suzy said:

I keep changing my mind - Chelsea haven't been great this year away but we haven't had good results against them recently.

But the crowd should really be up for this (as mentioned above)and that will transmit to the players, it's going to be a big match!

Every match is now a big match until we lose one. Hopefully we don't lose or draw any more.

Good that there's a bit of edge to this one.  Fully expect us to get stuck in from the start and put them firmly back in their fucking box. Cunts

2 hours ago, redheart said:

You are assuming that a bunch of Brazilians, Dutch and Africans have the same effinity with the club that the fans do

I would imagine they have feelings and emotions like we do

3 hours ago, Grinch said:

Every one does,  banter culture etc.    I know a Celtic fan who brings it up cause people let it annoy them. 

I have to say, it's always baffled me rather than annoyed me.  It's not even as if it were completely decisive; as though we would have won the league, if not for that one slip.  That's clearly false.  We lost to Hull fucking City that season; and Southampton at Anfield; and we conceded 50 goals.  Finishing second was higher than that that team (much as I loved watching them) probably deserved.

• Upvote 2