Quantcast
Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19 - Page 27 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Just got back. Mo's goal helped but my singing is what won it for us!!1!!one!!

Any links to the post match stuff?

Repped for winning it for us mate nice one lad well in. Fucking rent boys mate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kemskem said:

Nice one reds. Arseholes are twitching all over the country.

Absolutely mad, because they’re going head-to-head with Chelsea for a top four spot, but a few Arse fans on Arsenal Mania wanted a draw today to put a dent in us.

9 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just popped over to Bluemoon for a bit of schadenfreude and ... it's not even fun with that lot.

What is it with City fans? Most opposition fans dislike Liverpool, we're rivals and that's fine. But City fans are just odd. One of them posted complaining that "teams play Liverpool so timidly." Yes, the same Chelsea that absolutely rolled over for them 6-0.

The worst is when they imply that Martin Tyler wants Liverpool to win and his commentary is biased towards us. Martin. Tyler. What a bunch of weirdos.

Link here if you want to waste your time (the page where Mane scores is queued up).

I like visiting other fan forums from time to time. Redcafe and GOT especially. It can be fun to read. Bluemoon is not fun. They're a disgrace. 

15 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just popped over to Bluemoon for a bit of schadenfreude and ... it's not even fun with that lot.

What is it with City fans? Most opposition fans dislike Liverpool, we're rivals and that's fine. But City fans are just odd. One of them posted complaining that "teams play Liverpool so timidly." Yes, the same Chelsea that absolutely rolled over for them 6-0.

The worst is when they imply that Martin Tyler wants Liverpool to win and his commentary is biased towards us. Martin. Tyler. What a bunch of weirdos.

Link here if you want to waste your time (the page where Mane scores is queued up).

Fuck them. 

45 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Fucking wanker that threw that.  Just a couple of metres from a kid, just a year since the window smashing.  Not got an issue with a bit of pyro at the game, but chucking it into the away fans - even if it's just a smoke bomb - is beyond stupid.

As the veteran of an April maiming by such an action during the last title race, even though I don’t like to mention it, I fully endorse this comment.

You shouldn't really have to give credit for basic human decency, but I was pleasantly surprised at the way Chelsea fans impeccably observed the minute's silence. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I was particularly amused by ‘ lucky feral fuckers’

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You shouldn't really have to give credit for basic human decency, but I was pleasantly surprised at the way Chelsea fans impeccably observed the minute's silence. 

Yeah, I think the incidents of the last week might have calmed them somewhat.

And the eyes of the world on them.

16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I like visiting other fan forums from time to time. Redcafe and GOT especially. It can be fun to read. Bluemoon is not fun. They're a disgrace. 

Hahaha

Chelsea defended for there lives against them and gave up against us

Screenshot_20190414-201631.jpg

16 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Yep. I had thought it was a really bad idea to make it a minute of silence but it seemed to be perfectly observed throughout. 

10 minutes ago, Caramac said:

wFD3az0.gif

e8LonNC.gif

Love the way Klopp is waving to the fans calmly and then completely loses it with the fist pumping. Leg 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I completely lost it when they referred to pro-Liverpool bias in the news as fucking "media doping". 

I can't imagine I'll find a comment funnier than that before the end of the season. 

14 minutes ago, Elite said:

Love the way Klopp is waving to the fans calmly and then completely loses it with the fist pumping. Leg 

Haha, I'm sure he'll pop his shoulder out someday.