You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Just got back. Mo's goal helped but my singing is what won it for us!!1!!one!!

Any links to the post match stuff?

Repped for winning it for us mate nice one lad well in. Fucking rent boys mate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kemskem said:

Nice one reds. Arseholes are twitching all over the country.

Absolutely mad, because they’re going head-to-head with Chelsea for a top four spot, but a few Arse fans on Arsenal Mania wanted a draw today to put a dent in us.

9 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just popped over to Bluemoon for a bit of schadenfreude and ... it's not even fun with that lot.

What is it with City fans? Most opposition fans dislike Liverpool, we're rivals and that's fine. But City fans are just odd. One of them posted complaining that "teams play Liverpool so timidly." Yes, the same Chelsea that absolutely rolled over for them 6-0.

The worst is when they imply that Martin Tyler wants Liverpool to win and his commentary is biased towards us. Martin. Tyler. What a bunch of weirdos.

Link here if you want to waste your time (the page where Mane scores is queued up).

I like visiting other fan forums from time to time. Redcafe and GOT especially. It can be fun to read. Bluemoon is not fun. They're a disgrace. 

15 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just popped over to Bluemoon for a bit of schadenfreude and ... it's not even fun with that lot.

What is it with City fans? Most opposition fans dislike Liverpool, we're rivals and that's fine. But City fans are just odd. One of them posted complaining that "teams play Liverpool so timidly." Yes, the same Chelsea that absolutely rolled over for them 6-0.

The worst is when they imply that Martin Tyler wants Liverpool to win and his commentary is biased towards us. Martin. Tyler. What a bunch of weirdos.

Link here if you want to waste your time (the page where Mane scores is queued up).

Fuck them. 

45 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Fucking wanker that threw that.  Just a couple of metres from a kid, just a year since the window smashing.  Not got an issue with a bit of pyro at the game, but chucking it into the away fans - even if it's just a smoke bomb - is beyond stupid.

As the veteran of an April maiming by such an action during the last title race, even though I don’t like to mention it, I fully endorse this comment.

21 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I was particularly amused by ‘ lucky feral fuckers’

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You shouldn't really have to give credit for basic human decency, but I was pleasantly surprised at the way Chelsea fans impeccably observed the minute's silence. 

Yeah, I think the incidents of the last week might have calmed them somewhat.

And the eyes of the world on them.

16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I like visiting other fan forums from time to time. Redcafe and GOT especially. It can be fun to read. Bluemoon is not fun. They're a disgrace. 

Hahaha

Chelsea defended for there lives against them and gave up against us

Screenshot_20190414-201631.jpg

16 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You shouldn't really have to give credit for basic human decency, but I was pleasantly surprised at the way Chelsea fans impeccably observed the minute's silence. 

Yep. I had thought it was a really bad idea to make it a minute of silence but it seemed to be perfectly observed throughout. 

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I completely lost it when they referred to pro-Liverpool bias in the news as fucking "media doping". 

I can't imagine I'll find a comment funnier than that before the end of the season.