You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19

Bjornebye

43 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I have to say, it's always baffled me rather than annoyed me.  It's not even as if it were completely decisive; as though we would have won the league, if not for that one slip.  That's clearly false.  We lost to Hull fucking City that season; and Southampton at Anfield; and we conceded 50 goals.  Finishing second was higher than that that team (much as I loved watching them) probably deserved.

I was with you until the final sentence.

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

I think this Chelsea side gives us problems style wise. They can press pretty high which we usually have problems dealing with and they have players who can evade our press well. Even at Anfield, I don't like it. 

They are not tight enough at the back to contain us and we will run circles around Jorginho.

I hope they play a flat three with the likes of Alonso and Zappa whats his face at wing back -- we will crush that shit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Was it 2003 when Vlad scored a last-minute winner? That was fun.

Year before. I remember this as was in Dover boarding a ferry as my girlfriend and I were on our way to the Italian lakes for a week. My Nokia 5510 greeted me with a score update which was met with a hearty 'get the fuck in!' which wasn't appreciated by the rest of the touring party. 

• Upvote 2

Terrified about this tbh.

Depends entirely on which Chelsea show up. If they are up for it, then they showed earlier in the season that they can be brilliant and they will be incredibly difficult to break down. If, as I hope, they aren't really arsed, then we could win at a canter.

I think we'll know in the first 10 minutes which of the two it's going to be. Hopefully the crowd can put them off their game and we can get an early goal and their players can just sit back and give up.

• Upvote 2

Very nervous about this one. Chelsea have been in good form recently and will really be for it. We need to start fast, don't let them settle and try to get an early lead. Hazard is the type of cunt that when he's up for it, he's impossible to stop. Hopefully he has one of his off days, not concerned about any other Chelsea player.