You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19

Bjornebye

13 hours ago, sir roger said:

Hazard on for last 30 mins in Prague. 

Chelsea bench wasn't too shabby

Caballero

Luiz

Kante 

Hazard

Higuain

Loftus-Cheek

Zappacosta

Sarri made 7 changes last night.

Luiz Emerson Kante Hudson-Odoi Loftus-Cheek Higuain and Hazard were all started v West Ham last weekend and may come in again although with it being an away game there is less pressure on him from his fans to start the younger players so maybe William or Pedro will play instead of Hudson-Odoi. 

Either way, there will not be as much of an impact on them that we hoped for because of Monday, Thursday, Sunday fixtures. They are on a good enough run at the moment and this will be difficult.

A good start with the crowd up for it are vital here to replant the self-doubts that they have. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Sarri made 7 changes last night.

Luiz Emerson Kante Hudson-Odoi Loftus-Cheek Higuain and Hazard were all started v West Ham last weekend and may come in again although with it being an away game there is less pressure on him from his fans to start the younger players so maybe William or Pedro will play instead of Hudson-Odoi. 

Either way, there will not be as much of an impact on them that we hoped for because of Monday, Thursday, Sunday fixtures. They are on a good enough run at the moment and this will be difficult.

A good start with the crowd up for it are vital here to replant the self-doubts that they have. 

On the plus side they looked absolutely wank until Hazard came on and if the Czech side had anything about them they'd have scored a few. 

Their keeper is so poor all round, it's funny. 

They're hardly going to whitewash it from history just cause we don't want to remember it.    With the fixtures falling the way they have and the two teams competing, it was always happening. 

Luckily you have no obligation to pay for, read or see any British media you don't want too. 

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Salah hat-trick incoming. 

Reckon after all this the first ten minutes we'll steamroller them. 

Hopefully this counts as reverse mockering, but I was reading a slightly worrying stat about Salah this morning.

Against the rest of the top six, PSG, Napoli and Bayern - a total of 15 games - he's managed just two goals (Napoli and Arsenal) and three assists this season.

Come on Mo, prove it's bullshit.

9 hours ago, Grinch said:

They're hardly going to whitewash it from history just cause we don't want to remember it.    With the fixtures falling the way they have and the two teams competing, it was always happening. 

Luckily you have no obligation to pay for, read or see any British media you don't want too. 

I'd more easily take it on the chin if it were Chelsea winning the league that year. It wasn't.  For all the gazillions they'd spent, the best they cut muster was turning up like the worst of Sam Allardyce and contributing to Man City winning the league.

And years later they still think it’s worth celebrating. 

They truly are desperately awful cunts who need fucking off into oblivion. 

• Upvote 2

I think we're going to fucking batter them. 

Besides the obvious thing of needing the win. 

It's the 30 year Hillsborough anniversary, one of our most iconic captains ever has just passed away, plus the salah song. 

If that doesn't doesn't light a fire under the players then nothing will. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I think we're going to fucking batter them. 

Besides the obvious thing of needing the win. 

It's the 30 year Hillsborough anniversary, one of our most iconic captains ever has just passed away, plus the salah song. 

If that doesn't doesn't light a fire under the players then nothing will. 

You are assuming that a bunch of Brazilians, Dutch and Africans have the same effinity with the club that the fans do

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'd more easily take it on the chin if it were Chelsea winning the league that year. It wasn't.  For all the gazillions they'd spent, the best they cut muster was turning up like the worst of Sam Allardyce and contributing to Man City winning the league.

And years later they still think it’s worth celebrating. 

They truly are desperately awful cunts who need fucking off into oblivion. 

Every one does,  banter culture etc.    I know a Celtic fan who brings it up cause people let it annoy them. 

I keep changing my mind - Chelsea haven't been great this year away but we haven't had good results against them recently.

But the crowd should really be up for this (as mentioned above)and that will transmit to the players, it's going to be a big match!

20 minutes ago, suzy said:

I keep changing my mind - Chelsea haven't been great this year away but we haven't had good results against them recently.

But the crowd should really be up for this (as mentioned above)and that will transmit to the players, it's going to be a big match!

Every match is now a big match until we lose one. Hopefully we don't lose or draw any more.

3 hours ago, Grinch said:

Every one does,  banter culture etc.    I know a Celtic fan who brings it up cause people let it annoy them. 

I have to say, it's always baffled me rather than annoyed me.  It's not even as if it were completely decisive; as though we would have won the league, if not for that one slip.  That's clearly false.  We lost to Hull fucking City that season; and Southampton at Anfield; and we conceded 50 goals.  Finishing second was higher than that that team (much as I loved watching them) probably deserved.

• Upvote 2