You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp: Henderson has the most difficult job in 500 years of Football

tlw content

Just now, TK421 said:

Patience, I'm working on it. 

Anyway, I didn't say you called him brutal "loads of times".  I said you call him stuff "like" brutal.  "Like" means "similar too".  That's something I've noticed about you, you often misrepresent what people say in that sarcastic style of yours when you get found out for the crap you write.

No, I said 'I called him Brutal once' to which you sarcastically replied. I'm looking forward to you showing me this crap. Rather than, you know, you saying stuff that is about as trustworthy as what you just said. Something I've noticed about you is that you get a favourite player and, regardless of reality, you fucking hate anybody who doesn't lick their arse. 

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The amount of time this is taking, I'm expecting the War and Peace of forum shithousery.

Do it TK, make the FF great again.

I wonder if he will go all the way back to his earlier years where I said I think we overpaid for him, then use that 15m to make it look cunty because players like Hendo go for three times that. I hope so.

2 hours ago, skaro said:

No, no.

Klopp's only said this because he knows a whole bunch of our internet supporters hate Henderson.

Cynical bit of fan forum propaganda from Herr Klopp.

Klopp should leave the internet alone. We don't tell him what team to pick .....hang on ....

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The amount of time this is taking, I'm expecting the War and Peace of forum shithousery.

Do it TK, make the FF great again.

I haven't even started my research yet.   I do have a life outside of the forum, and the search function isn't what it used to be. 

Skaro is a prick.

3 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I’ve said it before. He’s a decent player who consistently produces decent performances; sixes and sevens. About five games a season he’d give you a 8 or 9, five games he’d give you a 4 or 5.

Exactly what is needed from the Liverpool captain. Great cameo against Southampton, hopefully he can build on it and contribute to an exciting end of season. 

2 hours ago, Alex_K said:

Liverpools Nicky Butt or Ray Parlour. Nothing intrinsically wrong with that. Both regular fixtures in European & Domestic trophy winning teams. But equally neither off the top shelf in those respective teams. Sloggers.

More of a Carrick than Nicky Butt I'd say.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I wonder if he will go all the way back to his earlier years where I said I think we overpaid for him, then use that 15m to make it look cunty because players like Hendo go for three times that. I hope so.

I used to call him Tremenderson during the great Hendo/Silverlining debacle.

Of course he was playing well then.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances the @Numero Veinticinco /Henderson compilation thread has unfortunately been cancelled. 

The unforeseen circumstances were that it actually seems he's been quite reasonable about Hendo down the years, has praised him when he's done well, hasn't called him "brutal" very often and I was completely wrong and therefore apologise.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

Due to some unforeseen circumstances the @Numero Veinticinco /Henderson compilation thread has unfortunately been cancelled. 

The unforeseen circumstances were that it actually seems he's been quite reasonable about Hendo down the years, has praised him when he's done well, hasn't called him "brutal" very often and I was completely wrong and therefore apologise.  

That’s just no fun. I was hoping for a big argument and one of us flouncing. 

What. A. Cunt. 

I’m leaving.