You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celtic Fan Dead?

Bjornebye

Makes me laugh all this sectarian bollocks. There's some big Orange lodge tit in our work who most people laugh at for being trapped in the 1960s. He goes on all these marches yet he hasn't set foot inside a church for years. 

Another knobhead I know moans about Catholics yet is married to one. The daft bastard wouldn't go to his daughters own christening because his wife pulled rank and had it in her church. What makes it more laughable is the fact that the only time he had been to church in the last ten years was for his dad's funeral. One of our colleagues died a few years back and we all went to his funeral apart from him because it was in a Catholic Church.

He works every Sunday and goes the match when we have played lunchtime Sunday games like Fulham this year. He's an absolute fucking helmet. 

Bet the majority of the knobheads on Sunday have barely set foot in church for years and just carry on the aggro because it's just traditional. As an outsider I just can't get my head round the utter shite that goes on with this fixture. I remember they interviewed some fella in his 50s who was a  Rangers fan who refused to go because Mo Johnstone was a Catholic. He left his season ticket unopened and in a drawer in his living room. I doubt he was arsed about religion, just wanted to get maximum Rangers bigot points for not going. Like some Evertonian refusing to get in a red car.

My Dad used to bleat on about the Orange Lodge being bellends but me and my brothers took absolutely no notice of him and just thought it was just an ancient Liverpool load of shite. They still bring Southport to a standstill celebrating some obscure battle from hundreds of years ago. Load of utter fucking wank. 

51 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Makes me laugh all this sectarian bollocks. There's some big Orange lodge tit in our work who most people laugh at for being trapped in the 1960s. He goes on all these marches yet he hasn't set foot inside a church for years. 

Another knobhead I know moans about Catholics yet is married to one. The daft bastard wouldn't go to his daughters own christening because his wife pulled rank and had it in her church. What makes it more laughable is the fact that the only time he had been to church in the last ten years was for his dad's funeral. One of our colleagues died a few years back and we all went to his funeral apart from him because it was in a Catholic Church.

He works every Sunday and goes the match when we have played lunchtime Sunday games like Fulham this year. He's an absolute fucking helmet. 

Bet the majority of the knobheads on Sunday have barely set foot in church for years and just carry on the aggro because it's just traditional. As an outsider I just can't get my head round the utter shite that goes on with this fixture. I remember they interviewed some fella in his 50s who was a  Rangers fan who refused to go because Mo Johnstone was a Catholic. He left his season ticket unopened and in a drawer in his living room. I doubt he was arsed about religion, just wanted to get maximum Rangers bigot points for not going. Like some Evertonian refusing to get in a red car.

My Dad used to bleat on about the Orange Lodge being bellends but me and my brothers took absolutely no notice of him and just thought it was just an ancient Liverpool load of shite. They still bring Southport to a standstill celebrating some obscure battle from hundreds of years ago. Load of utter fucking wank. 

The amount of knuckle dragging fuckwits still in Northern Ireland seeing their arse over a flag or a colour, would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad. The old firm combines the power of religious bigotry and football rivalry to form an absolute thunderstorm.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep, I hate them. 

DdzAsKzVQAANKcy.jpg

A red - "Given my family background Celtic will never be my type of club"

You and I both know you are just better at holding back what you really want to say. You will deny it but I can see right through you. Jumped up hypocrite. Ive held my hands up to the use of my language "orange bastards" and apologised for offending. I'm not going to say I don't hate them just because you have got a bee in your bonnet. I detest them. The same as plenty on here detest Man Utd/Chelsea .... 

Ok, I've pointed out where you, lets be generous, have been a bigot. Its there, you can see it. You havent defended it, instead you have decided to go on the attack.

You accuse me of being a bigot because I wouldnt support Celtic due to them being a nationalist leaning club. I've pointed out that or the fact you wouldnt support Rangers is not a bigoted act

You've go on about religion, I have made no mention of religion

You now say that you can see through me and that I really want to make bigoted comments. The fact that i never have is lost on you, you have on numerous occasions. Dont judge me by your standards.

Now we're on to whataboutery, look at them etc. Irrelevant.

I'm not asking you to stop loving Celtic or hating Rangers, it is what it is. Im asking you to stop the bigoted comments, as seen earlier and maybe go elsewhere when you feel the urge to spread hatred.

11 minutes ago, A Red said:

Ok, I've pointed out where you, lets be generous, have been a bigot. Its there, you can see it. You havent defended it, instead you have decided to go on the attack.

You accuse me of being a bigot because I wouldnt support Celtic due to them being a nationalist leaning club. I've pointed out that or the fact you wouldnt support Rangers is not a bigoted act

You've go on about religion, I have made no mention of religion

You now say that you can see through me and that I really want to make bigoted comments. The fact that i never have is lost on you, you have on numerous occasions. Dont judge me by your standards.

Now we're on to whataboutery, look at them etc. Irrelevant.

I'm not asking you to stop loving Celtic or hating Rangers, it is what it is. Im asking you to stop the bigoted comments, as seen earlier and maybe go elsewhere when you feel the urge to spread hatred.

Fine. Can we both agree to shut the fuck up about it now then?