You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celtic Fan Dead?

Bjornebye

14 minutes ago, A Red said:

Get a fucking grip. Its fuck all to do with religion. Neither of us go to church or could explain the differences.

I've explained to you what bigotry is and you just dont fucking get it

Me get a grip? You have said that you couldn't align with Celtic due to your families beliefs ! In what way is that any worse than me not liking them because a load of their supporters are horrible cunts? 

Clearly you just 'don't fucking get it'

Bigotry 'intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself' so I guess in a round about sort of way we are all Bigots. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Me get a grip? You have said that you couldn't align with Celtic due to your families beliefs ! In what way is that any worse than me not liking them because a load of their supporters are horrible cunts? 

Clearly you just 'don't fucking get it'

Bigotry 'intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself' so I guess in a round about sort of way we are all Bigots. 

Bigotry

It means the world to those who it means the world too. If it doesn't mean the world to you then don't worry. I was brought up on Celtic. Seen some horrible scenes and witnessed some amazing times. I'm a Liverpool lad and a Liverpool fanatic. I still love Celtic. I never won't. It means the world to me. Celtic mean the world to me. Watching them cunts in London marching yesterday especially with the orange flute bands reminds me of every single one of them horrible racist vicious ugly cunts. I hope Celtic go for the fucking jugular. 

I've always felt about Celtic vs them as more good vs evil than religious. Obviously its not just that, particularly for those caught in the middle of it but for me, I just hate them and think they are evil racist cunts. I truly detest them with every fibre of my being. Gerrard going there hasn't even made that flicker in the slightest. If anything its made the hatred deeper. Its like your arch-nemesis shagging your ex. I only hope he gets to leave of his own accord instead of getting hounded out by the scumbags. Actually, I take that back, I want him to leave, look back and hate them too. 

Not supporting Celtic because they have nationalist leanings or not supporting Rangers because they have unionist leanings, not bigotry. 

You infect this forum with your sectarian hatred 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, A Red said:

Bigotry

It means the world to those who it means the world too. If it doesn't mean the world to you then don't worry. I was brought up on Celtic. Seen some horrible scenes and witnessed some amazing times. I'm a Liverpool lad and a Liverpool fanatic. I still love Celtic. I never won't. It means the world to me. Celtic mean the world to me. Watching them cunts in London marching yesterday especially with the orange flute bands reminds me of every single one of them horrible racist vicious ugly cunts. I hope Celtic go for the fucking jugular. 

I've always felt about Celtic vs them as more good vs evil than religious. Obviously its not just that, particularly for those caught in the middle of it but for me, I just hate them and think they are evil racist cunts. I truly detest them with every fibre of my being. Gerrard going there hasn't even made that flicker in the slightest. If anything its made the hatred deeper. Its like your arch-nemesis shagging your ex. I only hope he gets to leave of his own accord instead of getting hounded out by the scumbags. Actually, I take that back, I want him to leave, look back and hate them too. 

Not supporting Celtic because they have nationalist leanings or not supporting Rangers because they have unionist leanings, not bigotry. 

You infect this forum with your sectarian hatred 

Yep, I hate them. 

DdzAsKzVQAANKcy.jpg

A red - "Given my family background Celtic will never be my type of club"

You and I both know you are just better at holding back what you really want to say. You will deny it but I can see right through you. Jumped up hypocrite. Ive held my hands up to the use of my language "orange bastards" and apologised for offending. I'm not going to say I don't hate them just because you have got a bee in your bonnet. I detest them. The same as plenty on here detest Man Utd/Chelsea .... 

This is from today's Belfast telegraph. I'm not how Seamus would feel about this guy. He's a Unionist and Orange man but has supported Celtic all his life.          I had a first cousin from Inverness  who came home for the 12th once. It was the mid 80's and he appeared on the 12th morning in his Celtic top. After I had nearly vomited with laughter, I tried to explain to him why he couldn't wear it. He was only 10, took the hump and wouldn't go. Years later he went to a few matches and decided Celtic weren't for him. That's another story.

15543137927936596084022832888671.jpg

1 minute ago, Ben Sherman said:

This is from today's Belfast telegraph. I'm not how Seamus would feel about this guy. He's a Unionist and Orange man but has supported Celtic all his life.          I had a first cousin from Inverness  who came home for the 12th once. It was the mid 80's and he appeared on the 12th morning in his Celtic top. After I had nearly vomited with laughter, I tried to explain to him why he couldn't wear it. He was only 10, took the hump and wouldn't go. Years later he went to a few matches and decided Celtic weren't for him. That's another story.

15543137927936596084022832888671.jpg

Fair play to him. A club that welcomes all. 

Remember it was r*ngers who wouldn't sign a Catholic for over 100 years. That offends me and is another reason they will 'never be my type of club'. 

7 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Fuck that.  It's not the same sort of rivalry and is not motivated by the same thing.  

I dont hate r*ngers for sectarian reasons. Believe it or not. I don't give a fuck if someone is protestant, bhuddist or jedi. 

I hate them for what happened to my dad, plus their success in the 90's when they dominated footy. Yeah it leaves a bad taste in the mouth that the club wouldn't sign a catholic but that just reflects bad on them. 

As for many supporters of the old firm, of course many have sectarian reasons for it. I'm not one of them despite some of my language when referring to them. 

Their is a thread on the MF dedicated to the Manc & Blueshite that opens with 'shower of cunts'. Thats how I feel about r*ngers. Whats the difference? 

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I used to think Stig cared more about celtic than Liverpool, I was wrong, he cares more about hating Rangers than Liverpool!

Hahaha , do I know you? 

(That was a joke before anyone starts crying) 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I dont hate r*ngers for sectarian reasons. Believe it or not. I don't give a fuck if someone is protestant, bhuddist or jedi. 

I hate them for what happened to my dad, plus their success in the 90's when they dominated footy. Yeah it leaves a bad taste in the mouth that the club wouldn't sign a catholic but that just reflects bad on them. 

As for many supporters of the old firm, of course many have sectarian reasons for it. I'm not one of them despite some of my language when referring to them. 

Their is a thread on the MF dedicated to the Manc & Blueshite that opens with 'shower of cunts'. Thats how I feel about r*ngers. Whats the difference? Some jumped up wanker implying other stuff? Bollocks. 

Regardless of your own reasons I'm not comfortable with you drawing comparisons.  I think that's a bit of a shithouse trick, to be honest.   

6 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Regardless of your own reasons I'm not comfortable with you drawing comparisons.  I think that's a bit of a shithouse trick, to be honest.   

I'm on about my own reasons. Its not a shithouse trick at all. I'm not (as I stated) on about the well known hatred between the old firm and the reasons for it. I hate anyone who uses religion at a football game as a reason to kick fuck out of each other. 

I hate r*ngers. I hate Man Utd, I hate Chelsea fuck them all. Cunt clubs with a large element of cunt fans. Anyone who has a problem with that can go and take it out on their own cock. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm on about my own reasons. Its not a shithouse trick at all. I'm not (as I stated) on about the well known hatred between the old firm and the reasons for it. I hate anyone who uses religion at a football game as a reason to kick fuck out of each other. 

I hate r*ngers. I hate Man Utd, I hate Chelsea fuck them all. Cunt clubs with a large element of cunt fans. Anyone who has a problem with that can go and take it out on their own cock. 

Okay, well I find it offensive when you compare our rivalries to the old firm clubs.