You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celtic Fan Dead?

Bjornebye

Just now, Baltar said:

Can a person support two clubs equally? I couldn't do it myself and doesn't make much sense to me. I only have room for a small amount of love in my dark heart, and it's only reserved for Liverpool FC. *wipes away tear* 

I think its difficult but there are lots of cross family rivalries as I am finding out myself through nephews and nieces etc.

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Did the fella die or not?

No, still in a bad way though. 

The Glasgow evening times tweeted last night that he had died so it was all over twitter. It turned out to be false. Disgusting that they tweeted it without definite confirmation. Either too eager for a scoop or after clicks. 

25 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Can a person support two clubs equally? I couldn't do it myself and doesn't make much sense to me. I only have room for a small amount of love in my dark heart, and it's only reserved for Liverpool FC. *wipes away tear* 

Im Liverpool first and foremost , I just happen to have room in my heart for Celtic as well. 

I hope not too, its fucking disgusting when this type of thing happens. With the old firm it just creates a downward spiral ending up with even more pain.

Given my family background Celtic will never be my type of club. However, one of the funniest things I've seen at a game (on tv) was when Celtic played Rangers at Ibrox just before going off to Seville for the UEFA final and they brought a load of beach inflatables which all ended up on the pitch. Seeing the miserable faced stewards trying to burst them was brilliant. Piss taking at its best.

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

I hope not too, its fucking disgusting when this type of thing happens. With the old firm it just creates a downward spiral ending up with even more pain.

Given my family background Celtic will never be my type of club. However, one of the funniest things I've seen at a game (on tv) was when Celtic played Rangers at Ibrox just before going off to Seville for the UEFA final and they brought a load of beach inflatables which all ended up on the pitch. Seeing the miserable faced stewards trying to burst them was brilliant. Piss taking at its best.

Beachball Sunday. Quite a bit of outrage that the stewards and ballboys were bursting them with knives. God knows what else they were supposed to do with them. 

GW810H559

13 hours ago, Thoth said:

Could happen in any city, any Derby, any match sadly. The world is full of Fucktrumpets 

i wish wish someone would sort out the fella shouting Stop Brexit outside the House of Commons every fucking morning!

If they stopped brexshit, then I would imagine he would stop! 

13 hours ago, Thoth said:

i wish wish someone would sort out the fella shouting Stop Brexit outside the House of Commons every fucking morning!

Trying to remember which Tory MP it was who swore at him and can’t (or be arsed to google), but his reaction to it reminded me of that quim who goaded Carragher and got spat at.

The vocal equivalent of compo face.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Beachball Sunday. Quite a bit of outrage that the stewards and ballboys were bursting them with knives. God knows what else they were supposed to do with them. 

GW810H559

Pepe Reina has that image as a recurring nightmare.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Skaro trying to stir up the sectarianism again, eh? Colour me surprised. 

Not really.  I'm curious.

His answer might be "because my favourite uncle was a Motherwell supporter".

I would only be stirring up sectarianism again... if his reasons for Celtic not being his type of club were sectarian.

15 minutes ago, skaro said:

What is it about your family background that makes Celtic not your type of club?

My mum and her family are unionists from Belfast, Celtic are pretty much as a nationalist club so any feelings I have towards the old firm are more likely to be towards Rangers. I dont hate Celtic or nationalists.