You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celtic Fan Dead?

Bjornebye

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

While admitting Celtic where always my second team but not caring too much about it nowadays. Have Celtic fans caused the type of bother Rangers have done in recent times,eg the Cup Winners Cup final and so on? I'm not taking sides,I am just a bit curious thats all. Was there murder after the Celtic v Porto UEFA cup final?

80'000 in Seville and I don't think there was a single arrest. 

Celtic have their nobheads though too. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I have my reasons to hate them and bigotry isn't it. I stood back as a young kid helpless and watched a gang of them boot my dads head in at Glasgow Central station just because we had green and white scarves on. To suggest I am part of a problem that resulted in 3 fellas getting stabbed is a dickhead of a thing to say. You wouldn't catch me throw a melted ice pop at another fan of any club just because of their colours. Even them lot. 

All clubs have dickheads of course but they have a far bigger dickhead to normal fan ratio. They cause murder everywhere they go. 

Bigotry - An intolerance to those who hold different views from oneself

You display this on a regular basis, nearly every time you post about Celtic you make all encompassing remarks about Rangers  e.g they are all racist bigots (irony). Ok, so your dad got a kicking from Rangers fans, how would you feel if they had been Pakistanis? Would you write them all off as scum?

You are on a website where most subscribers love their club and whilst not necessarily liking some of their rivals, it is not hatred of them that fuels their love. You take the piss out of evertonians bitterness towards us but dont have the self awareness to see that you are no different.

You are consumed with hatred and are the only one on this forum displays sectarian bigotry. You are part of the problem.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

Bigotry - An intolerance to those who hold different views from oneself

You display this on a regular basis, nearly every time you post about Celtic you make all encompassing remarks about Rangers  e.g they are all racist bigots (irony). Ok, so your dad got a kicking from Rangers fans, how would you feel if they had been Pakistanis? Would you write them all off as scum?

You are on a website where most subscribers love their club and whilst not necessarily liking some of their rivals, it is not hatred of them that fuels their love. You take the piss out of evertonians bitterness towards us but dont have the self awareness to see that you are no different.

You are consumed with hatred and are the only one on this forum displays sectarian bigotry. You are part of the problem.

Ok. 

6 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The club? The fans(all of them?)

The idea of them. I know some proper sound fans of them, collectively of course they aren't all racist wankers. A lot of them are though. Ive been to enough old firms to know what section holds the majority of pricks. But as Ive said on this very thread , there are dickheads on both sides. The difference between a few words on an internet forum and stabbing someone over their allegiance is pretty fucking big. Thats what i was pointing out. A-red is a r*ngers fan , he has already pointed that out. Instead of vilifying the scum who did it (I certainly would if it was Celtic fans) he is trying to be a smart arse. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The idea of them. I know she proper sound fans of them, collectively of course they arrest all racist wankers. A lot of them are though. Ive been to enough old firms to know what section holds the majority of pricks. But as Ive said on this very thread , there are dickheads on both sides. The difference between a few words on an internet forum and stabbing someone over their allegiance is pretty fucking big. Thats what i was pointing out. A-red is a r*ngers fan , he has already pointed that out. Instead of vilifying the scum who did it (I certainly would if it was Celtic fans) he is trying to be a smart arse. 

I am a Liverpool fan not Rangers. I think the twats who stabbed the Celtic fans are cunts and should be locked up forever.

You just dont get it, you spout bigoted hatred all the time, that makes you part of the problem. Not as bad as being violent but part of the problem. Imagine a moment the guy that thinks all pakistanis smell and are workshy, he would never stab them or be violent but is still a racist. You are that sectarian bigot.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, A Red said:

I am a Liverpool fan not Rangers. I think the twats who stabbed the Celtic fans are cunts and should be locked up forever.

You just dont get it, you spout bigoted hatred all the time, that makes you part of the problem. Not as bad as being violent but part of the problem. Imagine a moment the guy that thinks all pakistanis smell and are workshy, he would never stab them or be violent but is still a racist. You are that sectarian bigot.

If you think that then thats ok. 

1 minute ago, deiseach said:

He seems to think that he's some long haired romantic irish nationalist supporting the cause when in reality he's a prick from Highgate.

Too close to the Heath for me that. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If you think that then thats ok. 

I do think that, I also think you should keep your bigotry for whichever Celtic forums you use where it might not cause as much offence. 

I do realise that despite you being handed your arse on this subject many times, it will make no fucking difference. As soon as you've got drink and the pogues or the drop kick what evers on, you'll be on here spouting your bigoted shite.

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

I do think that, I also think you should keep your bigotry for whichever Celtic forums you use where it might not cause as much offence. 

I do realise that despite you being handed your arse on this subject many times, it will make no fucking difference. As soon as you've got drink and the pogues or the drop kick what evers on, you'll be on here spouting your bigoted shite.

I haven't had my arse handed too me once. I just don't like you and know what your playing at so can't be arsed engaging with you. 

Why don't you just fuck off the masons you utter prick. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I haven't had my arse handed too me once. I just don't like you and know what your playing at so can't be arsed engaging with you. 

Why don't you just fuck off the masons you utter prick. 

I'm calling you out as a bigot, with proof, and you think i'm playing some sort of game?

Its always the same "yeah I could rip you to shreds but cant be bothered" or "i dont like you so im not going to engage with you" Dont fucking bother with any of it, just stop the sectarian bigotry and you wont have to engage with me.

• Upvote 1

Just now, A Red said:

I'm calling you out as a bigot, with proof, and you think i'm playing some sort of game?

Its always the same "yeah I could rip you to shreds but cant be bothered" or "i dont like you so im not going to engage with you" Dont fucking bother with any of it, just stop the sectarian bigotry and you wont have to engage with me.

Ok A Red.