You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A) 5/4/2019

Bjornebye

5 hours ago, Red Shift said:

One of the few keeping the faith ...........

Well this year is 100 since the great Bob Paisley was born and we’ve won it before by having to beat Wolves at the end of the season. Just saying...

9 hours ago, stringvest said:

I genuinely laughed out loud.  An irrelevant goal in the scheme of things, but fair play to the dopey fucker for running up the pitch with the energy of a substitute to knock the ball into an empty net.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. 

• Upvote 2

From Bluemoon;

The way I see it is Liverpool have spent over 150m to be 2 points in front with us having a game in a hand on them and us only spending 60m on mahrez. 

Despite the fact we got VVD in January, there is so much wrong with that post.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

From Bluemoon;

The way I see it is Liverpool have spent over 150m to be 2 points in front with us having a game in a hand on them and us only spending 60m on mahrez. 

Quick to forget the 800 billion they’ve spent up until the last transfer window aren’t they

32 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

From Bluemoon;

You see that post rehashed time and time again. Often with the inclusion of 'we have a much better squad' or 'we play much better football' etc. What none of the blerts seem to realise is that they have two XI of almost equal quality and they're looking to bring in more this summer. The reason they can cruise to 90+ points per season and win trophies at the moment is because they can field a secondary team with Sane, KDB or Jesus against teams like Burton Albion whilst still keeping a lot of firing power for the league.

They can bitch and moan about how we've overpaid for a keeper/CB all the wish as it keeps away the demons of knowing they're a plastic club with plastic supporters trying to pretend they're an established football club. Manchester City are, and will always be, an irrelevant club that nobody particularly cares about — you can see how much this upsets them as they're convinced the media are against them.

For any City fans reading: the media aren't against you, you're just a bunch of nomarks that don't sell papers.

• Upvote 2

Citeh trying so hard to be a big club, and that will never happen despite the gallons of oil money sunk in to them.

20 years ago they were knocking about league 1. Ten years ago they were getting arse raped without lube against Middlesborough.

All this talk of 'Klanfield', 'Dippers' etc is there way of building up a rivalry that frankly is no where near that of their red brethren in Salford, who from a league perspective are the only legitimate entity that can lord it over us . As much as I loathe United, I can respect the rivalry. I can't do it with this shower of cunts. Its not too dissimilar to the manufactured Chelsea rivalry under Rafa and Shitcoat.

City may well win the title. It will mean little to their fans who can be barely arsed to attend a knockout Champions league game. Sure, they can stop us winning it and leave us to lament over a record points score for a second place team that would have otherwise seen us stroll to the title. But it will be hollow. The team that spends the most is generally expected to win. Sure, there will be life long city fans this will mean the world too. We will push them all the way.

Or we win it. I remember the wank fest in 1992 when  United won it after 26 years or however long it was, in the first season that football was rebooted by Sky. Teams and other supporters dont want to see us win out of spite. Fine, I dont care. We'll make the biggest fucking noise if it happens and every single last person is going to know about it. Football has become remarkably soul less over the last couple of decades as it becomes out of reach to the working class in terms of money and accessibility. Wouldnt have known there was a Champions League tournamnet in the last two seasons if we were not in it. As many fans as there are dont want to see us win would enjoy a Liverpool title win, because it will at least ignite aome genuine passion in Victory, last seen at Istanbul.

Let's fucking do it Red Men. Stand on the oil barons tail long enough for them to yelp and we will finish them off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

From Bluemoon;

I've often wondered how city fans balance being cheating cunts with being successful. They simply use 'Everton' logic, the deluded twats. 

24 minutes ago, Spring said:

You see that post rehashed time and time again. Often with the inclusion of 'we have a much better squad' or 'we play much better football' etc. What none of the blerts seem to realise is that they have two XI of almost equal quality and they're looking to bring in more this summer. The reason they can cruise to 90+ points per season and win trophies at the moment is because they can field a secondary team with Sane, KDB or Jesus against teams like Burton Albion whilst still keeping a lot of firing power for the league.

They can bitch and moan about how we've overpaid for a keeper/CB all the wish as it keeps away the demons of knowing they're a plastic club with plastic supporters trying to pretend they're an established football club. Manchester City are, and will always be, an irrelevant club that nobody particularly cares about — you can see how much this upsets them as they're convinced the media are against them.

For any City fans reading: the media aren't against you, you're just a bunch of nomarks that don't sell papers.

Have you ever thought they might be fishing?  And you’ve just jumped into the keep net? 

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They're not. Bluemoon is by far the worst football forum. Nasty, nasty place. You can tell how insecure City fans are online. 

I'll have you know they've proudly been nominated for best forum at the prestigious football blogging awards. 

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/bluemoon-nominated-for-best-forum-at-fbas.339681/