You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A) 5/4/2019

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, suzy said:

Oh and how mad that Mo is still the fastest LFC player to 50 goals even after his long wait for number 50!

I was starting to lose faith in him. But that was some goal. To take the ball as far as he did, and to finish like that surrounded by Southampton players. That's a lot of pressure and quite a long time for any negative thoughts to play out in his head. He only had one thing on his mind though. Fair play! 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

What delights me more is the whole fucking country will be pissed off. 

I reckon more people are worried about us winning the league than Brexit, so at least we are uniting the country.

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Reading other teams forums makes me realise how much I hate the rest of the country. 

Dippers? Klanfield? Luckypool? Fucking grow up. 

You've got to be actively stupid to use this game as a reason Liverpool have all the luck. I swear some people's eyes are fucking painted on. 

1 hour ago, stringvest said:

I genuinely laughed out loud.  An irrelevant goal in the scheme of things, but fair play to the dopey fucker for running up the pitch with the energy of a substitute to knock the ball into an empty net.

It's really going to stick in your craw to see him lift it.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Jennings said:

What's a-going on here?

Weird that, also when Hendo/Salah and Virgil were getting interviewed by neville and Kelly, Carragher came sprinting over halfway through, took a Mic off Kelly, and proceeded to breathlessly ask them the exact same questions they'd already been asked a minute earlier. 

1 hour ago, Heinze said:

They really aren't happy with Carragher, disgusted that he's even got a job. 

To be honest though if it's a choice between supporting a club that has ex-players spitting on kids, or a club that has ex-coaches spitting on his fingers and fingering kids, then I know which side I'm on. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

I was starting to lose faith in him. But that was some goal. To take the ball as far as he did, and to finish like that surrounded by Southampton players. That's a lot of pressure and quite a long time for any negative thoughts to play out in his head. He only had one thing on his mind though. Fair play! 

He's all class.  What a goal to break a drought.

I reckon the floodgates could open for him from here on.

And those goals could be worth much more than all of last season's.

Hopefully.