You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A) 5/4/2019

Bjornebye

I want us to win every game like this.

Contentious ref decisions.

Going 1-nil down with a lot of pressure.

Making two subs and fucking cunting the oppo team into a win in the last 15.

Not only does it feel fucking amazing it boils the absolute piss of City fans.

Great work tonight and what a way to head into the horrific congestion of fixtures City have.

Wheeey. Sat here with my shirt off still from the Salah goal. Chuffed.

• Upvote 9

Ha ha Ryan Bertrand you time wasting cunt. That's not Ali Sissoko running at you, you don't let Mo Salah shoot from 18 yards you twat.  And take that Hendo tackle at the end you fucking cunt.

• Upvote 3

That Salah goal is absolutely sensational, can’t put into words how good that felt. Better than any feeling in the world drugs, sex, other. You can not bear that. What a fucking goal. What a fucking win reds. Get the fuck in let’s keep going boys what a feeling. 

Jesus that was more of a workout on the ticker than the gym this morning. The earlier subs from Klopp changed the game. Surely, surely! now we can put to bed this spurious charge that these haven't got the bottle. We have to win every match, that's huge pressure every match.

Get the fuck in!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Just stopped hyperventilating. Fuckers for putting me through this. My Gran passed away today so this one is bittersweet and beautiful. 

Redmen forever. 

Sorry to hear that mate, condolences.

• Upvote 1

What a confidence boost for Keita, Henderson and Salah going into the last 5 games.

That Mo goal could be the catalyst for him to lead us to 5 more wins.

Fucking absolutely vital.

Couldn't have asked for 3 more appropriate scorers for team confidence.

We'll win this now.  We will.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, moof said:

Absolutely delighted for Keita, Hendo and Salah. Come on reds!! 

Firmino was immense, and Van Dijk as always, Hendo showed his heart and exactly why he’s so important to this team. 

What a fucking team. 

I've come to trust Joel Matip. I love it when he carries the ball forward and if he loses it, he's usually straight back there to clear up.

There are probably a dozen or so players who I rate more highly than him. I think the point I'm trying to make is that I like this squad.

Great stuff, Naby, Mo, and Jordan getting their respective goal scoring monkeys off their backs, that's going to be valuable confidence in the games to come. 

Can we have just one fucking game where we get 2 early goals and then relax a bit?  This is hard work. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Sorry to hear that mate

Cheers. As I said It's bittersweet. Sad she is gone but glad she's not in pain anymore. She was 94. Some innings. She loved football and would always put it on for us when we were kids. YNWA. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8