You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (A) 5/4/2019

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Yup. If I ever again see the midfield of Henderson - Milner - Wijnaldum I think I might weep.

Agreed in part, though that midfield has been pretty effective in the past, yesterday Henderson was particularly poor which is probably why we are all crying out for Fabiniho now which I suppose is a good indication of competition in the squad in certain positions.

1 hour ago, Moctezuma said:

Agreed in part, though that midfield has been pretty effective in the past, yesterday Henderson was particularly poor which is probably why we are all crying out for Fabiniho now which I suppose is a good indication of competition in the squad in certain positions.

It's been a cluster fuck all season

2 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

Fabinho is comfortably our best in the middle of the park, that is why people wanted him to play. And frankly unless he is carrying a knock he should be playing.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

I read earlier that we used that midfield in the away games against Napoli, PSG, the two Manchester sides and Chelsea. Five big games, three losses and two draws.

Three good footballers, but clearly it doesn't work when they're playing together.

It wouldn't be as big an issue if The Ox wasn't injured and if Keita hadn't been such a huge disappointment.

And what on earth's the story with Shaqiri?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I read earlier that we used that midfield in the away games against Napoli, PSG, the two Manchester sides and Chelsea. Five big games, three losses and two draws.

Three good footballers, but clearly it doesn't work when they're playing together.

It wouldn't be as big an issue if The Ox wasn't injured and if Keita hadn't been such a huge disappointment.

And what on earth's the story with Shaqiri?

Shaq has been injured

4 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

It’s been effective of us getting run in midfield and costing us games, absolute fucking nightmare three that is, it’s one of Milner/Henderson not both, yesterday we had a huge slice of luck and hopefully Klopp sees that that three can’t start again in a game, I’m all for defending Henderson too but what captain of our club is taken off in defining moments left in a must win game, happened too often this season.

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

When we win the thing in May Stig should get a winners medal and I expect to see him on the open top bus. 

His dedication to thread starting has been a marvel this season. 

He almost caved in the bottling cunt. I had to PM the twat to stop I think it was Elite from fucking up the entire season.

I'll have a medal too as Stig's backroom staff. Ta.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Spring said:

He almost caved in the bottling cunt. I had to PM the twat to stop I think it was Elite from fucking up the entire season.

Stig was leaving it late for one game a few weeks ago, maybe he’d even forgot. I chased him down on Facebook and told him to stop fucking about. 

I’m the Bobby Firmino to your Daniel Sturridge. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Spring said:

It’s high stakes stuff, I’m glad you were there to get the cunt back on track and your contribution to the cause won’t go unmissed. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Stig was leaving it late for one game a few weeks ago, maybe he’d even forgot. I chased him down on Facebook and told him to stop fucking about. 

I’m the Bobby Firmino to your Daniel Sturridge. 

Then that's a medal for both of us mate.

Liverpool F.C. would be nothing without our contribution.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Doesn't fit in our 4-3-3 and more conservative team shape. 

It's odd though that he isn't getting a chance off the bench to replace one of our front 3. Origi is now clearly ahead of him as 1st choice sub. Shaq hasn't been very good since December when he has played but I'm surprised we have seen so little of him. He must be a candidate for a transfer out in the summer as I can't see what's going to change in the way that Klopp views him.

1 hour ago, Special K said:

Just fucking win

Yep. Win on Friday, then City have a league run of Palace, Spurs, United, Burnley and Leicester. Can’t see them winning all of those with an FA Cup tie against Brighton and two European games against Spurs over the same timeframe.