You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 favourite players

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Gerrard

Suarez

VVD

Messi

Henry

That last cunt used to have us for breakfast.  Really had Carras numbers.   Like he did with most centre backs in the league. 

I find any player like that really impossible to like.  Made it look so easy too turning our defence inside out.    

On 31/03/2019 at 13:58, Grinch said:

Present would be too easy, the front three, VVD & Mr Becker. 

Gerrard

Fowler

Suarez

Hyypia

Alonso

The fact that those two are recent signings makes me stirs my loins.

Get in there Reds being good at buying players

Hazard is growing on me. I know he plays for them cunts and is a sly little prick but fuck me he is wasted there. I would pick him over any player in Europe to sign for us this summer. Never happen obviously but he would make us the best side win the world. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hazard is growing on me. I know he plays for them cunts and is a sly little prick but fuck me he is wasted there. I would pick him over any player in Europe to sign for us this summer. Never happen obviously but he would make us the best side win the world. 

Try watching him in one of the many games a season where he doesn't bother his hole. 

Chelsea will improve if and when they shift cunts like that and stop sacking managers every turnaround. 

8 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Try watching him in one of the many games a season where he doesn't bother his hole. 

Chelsea will improve if and when they shift cunts like that and stop sacking managers every turnaround. 

He isn't motivated there. he doesn't want to be there. yeah thats churlish of him and he has an attitude problem but on his day he is one of the best in the world. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

He isn't motivated there. he doesn't want to be there. yeah thats churlish of him and he has an attitude problem but on his day he is one of the best in the world. 

Under numerous managers over numerous seasons... 

Yea no ta.   Fantastic player when he can be arsed which is no use to a side that needs to do the business nearly week in week out. 

25 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

My top 5 

Ronaldo (Brazilian)

Maldini 

Rivaldo

Henry

Gullit

Honourable mentions for Hoddle, Gascoigne and Shearer.

Never really watched Gullit other than his player-manager days. His YouTube videos look awesome though. He reminds me a bit of Yaya Toure in his pomp, the way he seemed to glide past players.