You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 5 Liverpool kits

Tony Moanero

14 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Loved the full yellow away kit that we played against United in at Maine Road in FA Cup semi final when it finished 2-2. Might also have used it against United again in another semi at Goodison too.

That solid yellow one was boss.

Think the one you are talking about v Man Utd was this one...

mark-lawrenson-of-liverpool-heads-the-ba

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

They represent the wise men who travelled from the East bearing gifts.

There was no significance to the stars. They added them because they looked good; the fucking losers. Up there in lame with that daft 'Cityzens' nickname.

• 1 year later...
36 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Toffs used to make a retro version of it. Very occasionally pop up on eBay.

Don't know what Toffs is, is it an on line thing? I don't really go on ebay, is there a particular sports page or something. 

I wish I still had St John's Scotland shirt No9  v neck short sleeves, it upped my game playing footy in it. 

8 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Don't know what Toffs is, is it an on line thing? I don't really go on ebay, is there a particular sports page or something. 

I wish I still had St John's Scotland shirt No9  v neck short sleeves, it upped my game playing footy in it. 

Toffs is The Old Fashioned Football Shirt Company. Used to make retro Liverpool shirts, before L.F.C. stopped them from doing so. There’s an online shop and a bricks and mortar one in the North East.

https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

Toffs is The Old Fashioned Football Shirt Company. Used to make retro Liverpool shirts, before L.F.C. stopped them from doing so. There’s an online shop and a bricks and mortar one in the North East.

https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football

OK ta. When I was working in Brighton a few years ago.we where watching the game and someone had a shirt, late 60s early 70s and the oval badge, I think it was mentioned.