You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Twitter Way

Pureblood

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Nice on those lads off here who stuck up for me there. Sorry for getting you blocked by one of them 'anti-semite' accusers. 

Fucking horrible bitch. 

What happened?

On 12/05/2019 at 14:35, Anubis said:

What happened?

Pulled that Wavertree MP Luciana Berger for lying. One of her supporters waded I’m so I asked her to supply actual evidence of the claim and he response was to call me an anti-Semite and tell me to fuck off. Then block me before I could call her a cunt 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Then she did the same to the ones who also asked for evidence. I mean, what a strange concept, not accepting an accusation as fact without first wishing to see evidence. 

Looks like the LP are asking for evidence too.  He’s being investigated.  

• 3 weeks later...

Currently half way through a 7 day ban for calling Brian McFadden a fat cunt. 

Can still browse but can't like, follow or retweet. Its ok for racist cunts like Rachel Riley and Katie Hopkins to spout their vitriol on there though. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Currently half way through a 7 day ban for calling Brian McFadden a fat cunt. 

Can still browse but can't like, follow or retweet. Its ok for racist cunts like Rachel Riley and Katie Hopkins to spout their vitriol on there though. 

Don't they just choose their words more carefully?  It seems that calling someone the "C" word is what triggers a ban.  Which is fair enough, I think.

On 20/03/2019 at 12:17, Remmie said:

I've never really understood the unique selling point of twitter. Just seems to be a vehicle for finding out famous people you like turn out to have some obnoxious views you wouldn't have otherwise known about. 

I use it as a kind of “best of the Internet for Paul”. So for music, The Reds, humour and politics, I get loads of stuff that comes to me rather have to go looking for it. I also like it for the occasional venting opportunity. The fact that virtually no-one is listening is neither here nor there. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What is it with people on twitter asking for followers? Not for good causes or anything, just to boost their egos.

Seen some fella asking for 200 followers because it’s his birthday. Needless to say, I blocked him.

Did he have a blog? I bet he had a blog. 

On 30/05/2019 at 20:18, TK421 said:

Don't they just choose their words more carefully?  It seems that calling someone the "C" word is what triggers a ban.  Which is fair enough, I think.

It would be fair enough if they had a stated rule against calling people a cunt, but they don't.  Instead, you get banned for "hateful conduct".  The rules say "You may not promote violence against, threaten or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability or serious disease."  Then they ban you arbitrarily when you've done none of that, you've just called some cunt a cunt.

On 31/05/2019 at 07:27, Paul said:

I use it as a kind of “best of the Internet for Paul”. So for music, The Reds, humour and politics, I get loads of stuff that comes to me rather have to go looking for it. I also like it for the occasional venting opportunity. The fact that virtually no-one is listening is neither here nor there. 

I purely use it for business stuff, from a cynical side it works well from an SEO side of things for certain aspects and I've actually ended up generating a little bit of work just through interacting with a couple of race teams and individual drivers.

Steer clear of anything politics or football related though. If I want to see people endlessly repeating the same point to each other and fighting over the same things over and over and over again I can just come on here. 

13 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

What is it with people on twitter asking for followers? Not for good causes or anything, just to boost their egos.

Seen some fella asking for 200 followers because it’s his birthday. Needless to say, I blocked him.

How is you dad anyway?

• Upvote 1