You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

International break draft, anyone fancy it?

Bjornebye

Guest Alex_K

I like that one - should be fun.

Requires thought, but there's a big pool of players to choose from, so teams can go in any direction (crippling lack of decent midfielders was annoying last game)

56 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Sorry, on reflection, I can't really be bothered at the minute - no reflection on the concept, which is good, I'm just not in the mood for it... 

I only amended the rules slightly for you you lazy moaning bastard 

Right lads can you all confirm if you are in, I have sent messages to regulars. 

@Remmie @lifetime fan @MegadriveMan - you couldn't receive messages. Add below by midday tomorrow if you are in. 

Points if they played have or did play more than 100 games for either club based on the table below (Professional debut must not have been before 1/1/1990, can not have played over 100 games for more than 1 of the below clubs or you forfeit both clubs for that selection e.g.; If Player A played 100 games for Chelsea and 99 games for Inter Milan you lose just Chelsea and 5 points, if he has played 100 for Inter than you would lose 7 points and both sides) :

5 Points, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Bayern Munich

4 Points, Atletico Madrid, Arsenal, Spurs, Juventus, Dortmund, PSG, AC Milan

3 Points, Ajax, Newcastle, Inter Milan, Roma, Monaco, Napoli, Valencia

2 Points Porto, Benfica, Celtic, Fiorentina, Galatasaray, Marseilles, Leverkusen

1 Point, Everton, Feyenoord, Villareal, Udinese, Shakhtar Donetsk, Basel, Steaua Bucharest

Your team can not exceed 30 points. 

Stig

Guest Alex_K

maybe tag a wider range of users to invite to play? no-one is going to see these posts in this subforum unless they're deliberately seeking them out

18 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

maybe tag a wider range of users to invite to play? no-one is going to see these posts in this subforum unless they're deliberately seeking them out

To be honest mate there are only about 14/16 players who play and about 8 regulars. Ive sent a load of messages out on here earlier.  

Can you pick players who haven’t played for any of the clubs on the list? And what happens if they’ve played less than 100 games for one of clubs? Let’s say if they played 80 games for Barca and never played for any of the other clubs on the list. 

I reckon the debut should be 85 as well.