You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) 31/3/2019

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I had the Mrs insistent on fussing about my daughter, getting in the way of the TV and trying to chat with me during the 2nd half and when she finally left me alone my stream died on 88 minutes so I missed the winner and most of the rest of the game. 

The stress from this but moreso the game itself left me feeling very emotionally confused. Feel like I was robbed of the victory moment. 

My Mrs is a West Ham fan, so she waved me off to the game with her usual words when we play Spurs.

"Come home with your shield or on it."

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

As a former player at the very top level I can appreciate that insight -- also - Keep the Donkey on his Left Foot may have come into it.

A former top player!! Fuck off Howie! Hades is twice the player you were!

That BlueMoon thread is hilarious. The sour, entitled cunts. 

This was my favourite exchange... 

stan bowles said: ↑

"After the winning goal went in literally seconds later he yelled at the top of his Scouse lungs "Mo Salah.....you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" One of the most impartial, biased and totally over the top reactions to a goal I can remember."

To which a stupid BlueMooner replied:

" Ratface said it was a fan who got hold of the mic and apologised, they must think we're stupid

Today at 6:49 PM" 

Neville was saying Carragher was the crazy, shouty Liverpool fan. You stupid Manc fucker! 

The collapse of our 10 point lead has completely destroyed my anxiety and I'm really enjoying this season now. A young, dynamic team with a great manager pushing one of the best sides ever in a tit-for-tat title race and we've got a real chance of the European cup. I wish we'd lost our lead sooner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

The collapse of our 10 point lead has completely destroyed my anxiety and I'm really enjoying this season now. A young, dynamic team with a great manager pushing one of the best sides ever in a tit-for-tat title race and we've got a real chance of the European cup. I wish we'd lost our lead sooner.

Were we ever 10 points clear?

Today was a game that you looked at and thought we could drop points. We got 3 and march on. The next two look a bit like that also. For some reason Southampton scares me more than Chelsea.

I still believe they will drop points at some point. We win our next six and we'll win this imo.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

He’s not a match official. He’s a physio for the match officials. And he’s a Liverpool supporter.

Agree to disagree. Still a conspiracy for me. 

36 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Yeah, fucking laughing here too.