You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) 31/3/2019

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Caramac said:

uJNcocO.gif

Amazing, the way Virgil stays exactly halfway between the two players, making sure there's a couple of extra touches and indecision over whether to pass or shoot, until its too late and he panics a shit one off into the stands. 

5 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Amazing, the way Virgil stays exactly halfway between the two players, making sure there's a couple of extra touches and indecision over whether to pass or shoot, until its too late and he panics a shit one off into the stands. 

As a former player at the very top level I can appreciate that insight -- also - Keep the Donkey on his Left Foot may have come into it.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

VVD injured someone just said on a whatsapp group....ice strapped to ankle after game?

He was clutching his ankle after the Sissoko chance and it was iced after the game but when asked about it he said he was fine. 

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

VVD injured someone just said on a whatsapp group....ice strapped to ankle after game?

Good job we have one of the world's best defenders returning from injury. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

You and @Elite make it about me by going personal, making fun of stuff I'm going through and insulting me without provocation. I was just planning on giving my expert analysis and then do other stuff, but now I have to reply to you two angry little men and defend myself. Not my fault I have to stand up to cyber bullying. 

Sorry, but LOL.

• Upvote 1

City fans are cheeky bastards. Call us dippers have you been to Manchester recently! more tents than fucking houses and bin sniffing is actually a real issue there. They say it's an undeserved title challenge from the financial fucking cheats that are City, a team every other fan wants to win because they all know the victories are hollow, bought and if Liverpool achieved it, it would actually be deserved and that really does grind their gears, the thought of Liverpool actually getting their shit together. 

• Upvote 1

I had the Mrs insistent on fussing about my daughter, getting in the way of the TV and trying to chat with me during the 2nd half and when she finally left me alone my stream died on 88 minutes so I missed the winner and most of the rest of the game. 

The stress from this but moreso the game itself left me feeling very emotionally confused. Feel like I was robbed of the victory moment. 

55 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Like a big, red sheepdog corralling a couple of sheep. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3