You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) 31/3/2019

Bjornebye

Well that was torture but I think we all just need to enjoy the 3 points tonight after going through that.

Win Friday and the pressure really flips to City as there game in hand becomes Yernited away.

Interesting one would you rather be 2 points clear having played one more or have the game in hand but it's at old Trafford?

2 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Well that was torture but I think we all just need to enjoy the 3 points tonight after going through that.

Win Friday and the pressure really flips to City as there game in hand becomes Yernited away.

Interesting one would you rather be 2 points clear having played one more or have the game in hand but it's at old Trafford?

Always rather it was in our own hands.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's a win and that's all that matters but it continues the conservatism and reactive nature we've seen from Klopp since the start of the year that is really frustrating and that will probably fuck us at some point.

We should not have won this. Teams are taking it to us and we're getting lucky. Fair enough if it continues and we win the title, but I think that's unlikely the way we're playing. 

Fair comment, I think.  The pressure is really starting to ramp up now so will be telling how Klopp reacts to this in the run in.  When we clearly lost shape, control, and momentum in the 2nd half, change was needed imo.  The other side to this is, fair play to Jurgen for maintaining his composure. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Luckyhillkop said:

It's written in the stars.. 

Don't do it to yourself. Many thought that of the CL final and look how that ended. I just enjoy the ride and never get far ahead of myself. Massive win. Shout out to Manè who was superb. VVD was excellent as per and Fab was savage when he came on. Get in, Redmen!

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-V said:

Oh to be you crying about people in threads constantly.  Arguing with everyone you can before shitting yourself and disappearing every now and then only to come back acting the cunt as usual.  What a life.

What on earth are you talking about. I know you're a miserable cunt, but stop making stuff up you fucking cunt. Just so you know, it's people like you that have driven so many good blokes away from the site. You're just a prick of a human being. 

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What on earth are you talking about. I know you're a miserable cunt, but stop making stuff up you fucking cunt. 

You've been called out many times on here over the years for arguing with other forum members you tit.  Go a shed a tear elsewhere you hypocritical snide rat.

Fuck me lads  step away.    We're smashing our record points total with a squad that's far from perfect. 

Boohoo we're not winning every game 5-0, we need luck, like every fucking team ever.   Toe to toe with the best team the league has seen ffs. 

• Upvote 6