Quantcast
Goodnight Sweet Prince (Hades) - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Goodnight Sweet Prince (Hades)

Recommended Posts

I don't like the idea of posters being banned for their opinions. Basically it means if you're opinions are anything other than left wing, pro-socialist, pro-feminist, pro-EU, pro-liberal, pro-LGBTQ, pro-immigration, then you're a piece of shit and deserve to be banned. 

 

This site should be home to all sorts of debates and opinions. It isn't skwawkbox, the only thing that links us is our love for LFC.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, moof said:

Nope

It was actually an, apparently ineffective,  play on "black comedy" and everyone is a comedian.

 

But...

 

If I was to paraphrase Hades and say:

 

A shooting at a Texas church by an NRA supporter may have other NRA supporters as victims - how does that sound?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It was actually an, apparently ineffective,  play on "black comedy" and everyone is a comedian.

 

But...

 

If I was to paraphrase Hades and say:

 

A shooting at a Texas church by an NRA supporter may have other NRA supporters as victims - how does that sound?

Like a pile of wank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Boss said:

I don't like the idea of posters being banned for their opinions. Basically it means if you're opinions are anything other than left wing, pro-socialist, pro-feminist, pro-EU, pro-liberal, pro-LGBTQ, pro-immigration, then you're a piece of shit and deserve to be banned. 

 

This site should be home to all sorts of debates and opinions. It isn't skwawkbox, the only thing that links us is our love for LFC.

If you’re an unrepentant racist cunt who links videos to mass murders and calls the victims terrorist sympathisers then yeah, you can’t really complain. I don’t see anyone calling for you to be banned but you’ve got some batshit right wing opinions, so explain that 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, moof said:

I don’t know what your point is, mate 

Can we have just one thread on the GF that doesn't revolve around you not fingering Penelope Cruz up the poo spout while Paltrow was crying over her Oscar. Please. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can we have just one thread on the GF that doesn't revolve around you not fingering Penelope Cruz up the poo spout while Paltrow was crying over her Oscar. Please. 

 

No, mate. No we fucking can’t 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, moof said:

If you’re an unrepentant racist cunt who links videos to mass murders and calls the victims terrorist sympathisers then yeah, you can’t really complain. I don’t see anyone calling for you to be banned but you’ve got some batshit right wing opinions, so explain that 

Didn't we get videos when the Nice terrorist mowed down all those people in a truck? I remember seeing a video with the dead bodies strewn all along the floor. It was fucked up.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bannings are a bit wank like. 

 

Apart from Silverlining. If you are an absolute cunt and also happen to be Head of Strategy for The S"n then you shouldn't be anywhere near an LFC forum. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×