You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Goodnight Sweet Prince (Hades)

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

I’m not posting my opinion of the rights or wrongs of what was done and said. Just the right to say it. Until told otherwise by the boss of this place not others subjecting people to their own morality.

Hades was given a final warning about his views on Muslims, I remember reading it as there was a discussion in the football thread that he was bringing up controversial views on Muslims. If you're given a final warning by anyone in life and you keep on keeping on, there can be no-one to blame for the outcome other than yourself.

Hades was warned, he didn't take it seriously and the result was inevitable.

8 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

Why would I have a screw loose? I would suggest it is normal to lack empathy with people on a screen you have never met, never come across in any aspect of your existence who live thousands of miles away.

Of course deep sympathy for them and their families on a purely human level but this crocodile tear bullshit like we are all one family is bollocks.

Maybe if people were a bit more exposed to the true horror of such events instead of lighting candles we may finally stop putting up with the people that run the workd perpetuating this shit.

Crocodile Tear bullshit?

Not connecting to the horror of that video he admitted he watched on a human level? And posted to the thread.

Almost justify that gunman’s actions stating that some might be terrorist sympathiser?

What absolute nonsense. 

7 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

Ok fair enough. Maybe there is some truth in that but I am reacting to the clamour to burn the witch rather than asking her what the fuck she is on about.

People can say whatever they like, but the only one here who has the power to ban members is Dave... I’m guessing he’s made his call. I’m not gonna argue for or against it, it’s his forum, he can run it how likes. If he doesn’t want Hades posting in his forum anymore for one reason or another, it’s his call ultimately.

• Upvote 1

I've watched it and If I'm honest, there are all kinds of wrong with it - the act, the platform that allows it to be shown, the free access to arms, the loving it news coverage and the buyer of it all the fragmented insular fear ridden race we have become. We're not moving to a higher state of consciousness, we're moving backwards, we are regressing, we are going backwards and the beauty of it all is, we can view it 24/7, as we devolve. 

Gill Scott Heron once sung and wrote about the revolution not being televised. The revolution won't be, but the de-evolution of our race is wnhat will be televised and we will all tune in and blame everything and everyone on a medium, that knows no boundaries, that promotes and facilitates this kind of horrific act and has in many of its little conversation corners, just like this little bastion on invincibility we have before us - those ruling on what is and isn't acceptable(and thats is no slate on anyone at all btw) and what should and shouldn't be shown. I won't judge - but what truly is the difference between right and wrong in 'our Internet society' ? the moral and ethical boundaries are getting merged for the sake of nothing more than voyeurism and we should all be more aware of what access this platform has on our lives.

Or, you could just plug in a game console and run around for several hours re-enacting war/death/murder scenes to take us away from it all. Or you could just point the finger at the McCanns as thats acceptable.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

People can say whatever they like, but the only one here who has the power to ban members is Dave... I’m guessing he’s made his call. I’m not gonna argue for or against it, it’s his forum, he can run it how likes. If he doesn’t want Hades posting in his forum anymore for one reason or another, it’s his call ultimately.

That was kind of my point.

Sometimes though it’s like a competition to see who can be the most offended.

So, look. All that really happened was that, after a month of reading his obscene shit, being called a supporter of rape and torture, etc, I asked Dave to 'review' his posts. I asked Dave what Hades offered to the forum since coming back for his ban (for racism). This place is so lenient that if you manage to get fucking banned from here, you're a proper mentalist. Hades is a racist, homophobic, misogynist, Jew-hating, islmophobe. Even that didn't get him a permanent ban, just a couple of weeks off. Then he comes back and doubles down, and then posts a link to innocent people being slaughtered in one of the most blood-curdling videos I've ever seen, basically blaming the victims for being terrorist sympathisers because they're New Zealand Muslims. That's after saying that Jews are cunts BECAUSE they're Jews, and calling people rape and torture supporters for eating a chicken fucking sandwich. Yet some of you are saying he shouldn't have been banned? Are you fucking kidding me, boys. He was given enough rope to hang himself, hanged himself, got resuscitated, then shit himself and rubbed it in his eyes. Now you want me to feel sorry because he didn't like the smell? 

No. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

So, look. All that really happened was that, after a month of reading his obscene shit, being called a supporter of rape and torture, etc, I asked Dave to 'review' his posts. I asked Dave what Hades offered to the forum since coming back for his ban (for racism). This place is so lenient that if you manage to get fucking banned from here, you're a proper mentalist. Hades is a racist, homophobic, misogynist, Jew-hating, islmophobe. Even that didn't get him a permanent ban, just a couple of weeks off. Then he comes back and doubles down, and then posts a link to innocent people being slaughtered in one of the most blood-curdling videos I've ever seen, basically blaming the victims for being terrorist sympathisers because they're New Zealand Muslims. That's after saying that Jews are cunts BECAUSE they're Jews, and calling people rape and torture supporters for eating a chicken fucking sandwich. Yet some of you are saying he shouldn't have been banned? Are you fucking kidding me, boys. He was given enough rope to hang himself, hanged himself, got resuscitated, then shit himself and rubbed it in his eyes. Now you want me to feel sorry because he didn't like the smell? 

No. 

Didn’t realise he had previously been warned.

Ive no problem with him being binned just people crying for it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

Didn’t realise he had previously been warned.

Ive no problem with him being binned just people crying for it.

Oh, I get you man. I said to Dave 'I hate to play the grass'. But really, I wasn't grassing, he hadn't just been warned, he had been suspended for racism and was doing it again, so I just asked if Dave could review them. Then it's up to him. But honestly, I wanted him gone. Very few people I've ever said that about. Although Rapey could do with banning. 

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Seems like it was the vegan thing that got to you -- just sayin...

Honestly, it didn't help. The poor animals being wasted. They'll have to cut down all the bacon trees at this rate. 

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Who, Rapey? Agreed. 

I've spoken to Dave and asked him to review his posts. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No. 

This is all correct, however I'm kinda sad he's gone. He was a very likeable guy when I started posting here first but he completely lost his way the last few years. The horrible personal attacks on Rico and Section were beyond the pale. I'd still like to see him get help to sort his head out and get his life back on track though. Anubis summed it up for me about him earlier in the thread.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

This is all correct, however I'm kinda sad he's gone. He was a very likeable guy when I started posting here first but he completely lost his way the last few years. The horrible personal attacks on Rico and Section were beyond the pale. I'd still like to see him get help to sort his head out and get his life back on track though. Anubis summed it up for me about him earlier in the thread.

You're nice. 

• Upvote 1

He's some bloke on the internet FFS.

I appreciate the open culture on the site -- no problem with posting the link tbh. I didnt watch it. Realized that, being in the mass shooting thread, clicking the link that has been id'ed as the bodycam may be footage of the bodycam - not my thing. Dave has to worry about content , not me.

There are plenty of links that I do click (ahem) - and many of those I would not find otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Whilst I don't think he should have posted the link, it certainly wasn't something to be banned over. Other than a few things, one post won't get you banned on TLW. Saying the victims were terrorist sympathisers, that was a tough one. Even that probably would have got much of a response. Having been banned for racism already, then banging on about Jews, Muslim, rape and torture fucking relentlessly whilst posting very little else. Yeah, It's hardly a shock. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I hope he was trolling most of the time. Nonetheless, guy's a poor tortured soul. He could be somewhat likeable at times in between his usual ridiculous rhetoric. Hope he can find some kind of happiness and turn it around at some point.

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

Your basically fucked if 3-Stacks is saying this about you.

I deserved the neg from 3-stacks just for the missing apostrophe-and-e shizzle.

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Whilst I don't think he should have posted the link, it certainly wasn't something to be banned over. Other than a few things, one post won't get you banned on TLW. Saying the victims were terrorist sympathisers, that was a tough one. Even that probably would have got much of a response. Having been banned for racism already, then banging on about Jews, Muslim, rape and torture fucking relentlessly whilst posting very little else. Yeah, It's hardly a shock. 

Yeah, I don’t think the forum is a worse place without him... plenty like him all over Twitter.

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Here's a video to help you ignore other posters...

Jennings should be banned for being a master of black comedy.